PATHETIC AI!

malox5

Is it just me or is the AI even worse in this game than in the other? Whoever programmed them probably doesn't know what a car or a race track is let alone combining both. 

They all drive like idiots. Always cutting in, getting in the way, taking a crap driving line and playing dirty by smashing you off of the track if you accidentally and briefly lose control of the car.

I'd be interested to see what you guys think, because I'm fed up of being screwed up by unfair odds (starting last with pathetic PP and tyre restrictions) and stupid AI right at the last second.

The ai is shit however the game is easy. Gt ai has always been it's weak point but I personally still love the series none the less

If I remember, after all the GT5 updates the AI was really improved, the weak point has never really been the AI but the sounds.

I on't think the AI "sucks" but they are certainly slow. They are aware of you and won't ram you (generally) which is why I don't consider them to be terrible. Like said, if you use a car with lower PP you can have some pretty damn good races, but we really shouldn't have to resort to that and I hope PD can give us some competent AI in the next Gran Turismo. 

Or you can go online and race some damn good people which is what I suggest if you want intense racing. 

Parker

Drive a weaker car then, or a lot similar cars to theirs. Go on with 100 less PP then them, make it more of a challenge.

I tend to drive monsters and the tyre limitations are like a PP limitation for me in a sense, because my cars can never put their power down and then the interference around the bends only allows me to exploit half of my throttle.

Ahahahaahaha You're worried about the AI

I'm worried about the kids who spend their pocket money on credits for good cars just to be little shits about them.

Thats why im holding off GT6

I've never bought extra credits. I only got a free 1 million with the pre order bonuses and that lasted me about 5 minutes before I spent it all on tuning for the pre order bonus cars I got.

Ahahahaahaha You're worried about the AI

I'm worried about the kids who spend their pocket money on credits for good cars just to be little shits about them.

Thats why im holding off GT6

You're holding off a game because you're worried about kids who use real money to buy cars? What did I just read... Also the fact that money is so easy to make in GT6.

• 2 weeks later...

You're holding off a game because you're worried about kids who use real money to buy cars? What did I just read... Also the fact that money is so easy to make in GT6.

Agreed, most of the higher up races give about 70-100k, and some aren't even very long (don't take too long)

• Like 1

Agreed, most of the higher up races give about 70-100k, and some aren't even very long (don't take too long)

True, get an srt viper or corvette or alfa tz3, fully tuned (nitro too-set to 50%) with the gear box set to top speed. Then go to the 'like the wind' series in the IA section and go for the special route X track. Draft** without nitro until you reach the fifth guy then hit the nitro and draft the rest. I got 290 MPH out of my viper, 317 MPH out of my corvette and a massive 321 MPH out of my alfa.

If your login bonus is at 200% you will get 140,000cr which works out at 70,000cr at no bonus percentage. Each race lasts about 4 mins and its only one lap. A good way to go for a top speed run with most cars.

**NOTE: Don't hit anyone whilst drafting.

• Like 1