Lightbringer trophy structure

Buff_Cupcake

Hey folks,

I'm likely going to be one of many people jumping in to Destiny 2 with the release of the Lightbringer expansion soon. I've done quite a bit of digging to figure out how trophies will work with the current D2 trophy set on PS5, but I haven't been able to find anything. Does anyone know if they will drop an entirely new platinum for this or will it be listed as DLC Trophy Pack 2: Lightbringer, following on from DLC:Trophy Pack 1: Forsaken?

My gut is telling me it'll be tacked on as a 2nd DLC list, but I just wanted to check in to see if anyone had seen/heard anything.

7 minutes ago, Buff_Cupcake said:

Hey folks,

I'm likely going to be one of many people jumping in to Destiny 2 with the release of the Lightbringer expansion soon. I've done quite a bit of digging to figure out how trophies will work with the current D2 trophy set on PS5, but I haven't been able to find anything. Does anyone know if they will drop an entirely new platinum for this or will it be listed as DLC Trophy Pack 2: Lightbringer, following on from DLC:Trophy Pack 1: Forsaken?

My gut is telling me it'll be tacked on as a 2nd DLC list, but I just wanted to check in to see if anyone had seen/heard anything.

There were already 3 big expansions between lightbringer and forsaken. I would say its highly unlikely they will suddenly add new trophies, especially since they are changing the requirements often due to changes in the game. I think they realize adding trophies is a lost cause that only induces headaches for the team :P

Edited by Bumperklever
  • Like 1

Plan on starting back up after not playing since launch. Only trophy that scares me is that Forsaken raid trophy for Last Wish, can't imagine there are many people interested in super old raids. Add in the having to play with randoms and it seems like mental suffering to me.

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies everyone! It does indeed look like we got no trophies, which is totally fine :) Honestly, i'm kind of infuriated I didn't start this properly from the beginning, I've been playing consistently in the evenings so far and it's been a blast.