0-100%

Fluxcaa

Based off the 2022 thread someone made, the DLCs (mainly Bespin) will take a while since they're pretty dead, but if you just care about the platinum, it is still doable. You might need some boosting pending on your skill and what some of the base game mode populations look like, but definitely not impossible. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, oKrispy- said:

Just wondering if 100% is possible starting from scratch in 2023? I bought this and would like to add it to my collection of platinums if possible

IMO, it's definitely possible to get the platinum; however, as @go123ty mentioned above, the DLC is dead so you'll need to boost most of the trophies if you're going for the 100%.  This platinum took me hundreds of hours and years to get but I was moving slowly with no urgency to complete it.  Good luck, it's one of my greatest (if not the greatest) platinum's in my collection.

• Like 1

On 5/3/2023 at 7:31 AM, go123ty said:

Based off the 2022 thread someone made, the DLCs (mainly Bespin) will take a while since they're pretty dead, but if you just care about the platinum, it is still doable. You might need some boosting pending on your skill and what some of the base game mode populations look like, but definitely not impossible. 

Shame.

I’m among those who actually had fun within Battlefront (2015)’s multiplayer for hundreds of hours so I can recall before the release of Battlefront II (2017) all four season pass expansion playlists/servers being very active. Heck, even the Oceania servers (which are very rarely populated for titles outside of the heavy hitters like Call Of Duty or Fortnite and PS Plus essential monthly offers) at the time had a good number of players in them.

Edited by Dry

On 4.3.2023 at 10:09 PM, oKrispy- said:

Just wondering if 100% is possible starting from scratch in 2023? I bought this and would like to add it to my collection of platinums if possible

hey, i did it more or less last month. Like the others said, the DLC modes are more or less dead. Outer Rim is the most populated of the DLCs, so there are quite some games to play here.

Best advice i can give you is joining the boosting group here and join the Battlefront PS/Xbox Discord. People are still starting lobbies for Deartn Star, Bespin and Rouge One.

Getting the Death Star and Rouge One trophies are going to be a pain, try to stay as long as possible when a lobby starts in this two DLCs. Aside from that 25 trample kills will be a pain, the rest will come if you mind whats necessary for it.

14 minutes ago, patrizio1811 said:

@oKrispy- it seems a server issue. It affected All the battlefront 1 only network. It seems like it happened in the past and in battlefront 2 too, so now we are waiting and mostly hoping that it will resolve within 1 day like in the past. Fingers cross1f605.png

Thank god. I thought i was the only one

On 3/16/2023 at 1:24 PM, CB7Tuner91 said:

@Paperclip1776 How many people would you need to boost for 100%?

Hey @CB7Tuner91.  These are, I believe, the minimum number of players per game mode you need to start a match.  I don't list all of the game modes but it does have most of them.  Hopefully this helps.

- Walker Assault: 20
- Supremacy: 20
- Dropzone: 4
- Blast: 4
- Cargo: 4
- Fighter Squadron: 4
- Hero Hunt: 4
- Droid Run: 4
- Heroes Vs Villains: 4
- Turning Point: 20 (I don’t think there's a trophy tied to this mode)

- Infiltration: 12

- Sabotage: 16

• Like 1