Forsaken exotics bug?

VaDiMkA

So, i´m trying to finally get 100%, and started with the Forsaken DLC trophies. 

Currently doing all those things needed for the Dredgen Title/triumph seal, and got Malfeasance today. 

Issue is, then the trophy "An exotic Journey" for getting 15 Forsaken  exotic pieces of weapon and armor popped, but i still did not get "Exotique" for getting 10 pieces.. bug or am i missing something? 

31 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

Exotic Journey is "complete an exotic quest" which malfeasance would count as.

I mean, I haven't played in awhile so I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

I was going by the guide that says:

This trophy got changed with the Witchqueen expansion and no longer requires you to complete an Exotic quest.

For this trophy, you will need to pick up 15 Forsaken Exotic weapons or armor pieces. For a better explanation and a item list refer to the Bronze Exotique trophy section.

Maybe it got changed back?

7 minutes ago, RangyRV said:

You need to collect exotics that were released within the Forsaken DLC, those are the ones that have a "T" like symbol in their item icon.

Jup, and Malfeasance counts. 

I was just surprised because according to this guide it should only pop after 15, and i am still far from that. 

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/13597-destiny-2-forsaken-dlc-trophy-guide#9-an-exotic-journey

• 2 months later...
On 3/5/2023 at 6:09 AM, VaDiMkA said:

So, i´m trying to finally get 100%, and started with the Forsaken DLC trophies. 

Currently doing all those things needed for the Dredgen Title/triumph seal, and got Malfeasance today. 

Issue is, then the trophy "An exotic Journey" for getting 15 Forsaken  exotic pieces of weapon and armor popped, but i still did not get "Exotique" for getting 10 pieces.. bug or am i missing something? 

Same for me. Just got “An Exotic Journey” while doing the first step of the “Wish Ender” quest. I have not yet unlocked “Exotique” (find 10 Forsaken items). 

Seems like they reverted “An Exotic Journey” requirements back to “do an exotic quest” since you got it for Malfesense and I got it for Wish Ender.

• 4 months later...