Trophies glitched or counters just not working?

The counters act more like percentage. For every 3 inhalers you get 1 point towards the 100, for every automaton kill with Schock 3 towards 100, etc. Sometimes it bugs out (happend to me with the partner skill kills) but just closing the game and reentering did the trick for me. 

• 2 months later...

The 'Found 20 Portable Phonographs.' trophy didn't pop for me, even after finding all of them.

Had to go back to an old auto-save and tried the 'pickup phonograph, reload save' trick for a while and then just closed the game and reloaded that save to have the trophy finally pop.

Not sure if any of that actually helped me out. ?

So keep an eye on that trophy.

• 9 months later...
On 6/15/2023 at 2:12 PM, Jamescush147 said:

The 'Found 20 Portable Phonographs.' trophy didn't pop for me, even after finding all of them.

Had to go back to an old auto-save and tried the 'pickup phonograph, reload save' trick for a while and then just closed the game and reloaded that save to have the trophy finally pop.

Not sure if any of that actually helped me out. ?

So keep an eye on that trophy.

Yes, this helped me. My Inhaler tracker stopped at 99%. Restarting the game and inhaling 3 more did the trick. 

i've only had 1 trophy have this issue and it's the 'got your back' trophy. using the reload method worked for a single time and now wont progress. im stuck at 54/100. 

as i was typing this i tried fully closing the game after every singe kill and it went up... so if anyone is having the same issue as me just find a grind spot and keep closing and reopening the game. i know what fun. 

also parvati's ability didn't seem to count at all for progression