Deja Vu Trophy - Final Season

gotters88

There's still 5-6 months before 2k24 come out.  No one knows if deja vu will be obtainable or not,  but I'd imagine it would be easier to get because most people will move on, if it will be.  Just play.  Boost or whatever you gotta do now.  You gain points, whether you win or not.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, YinNYK said:

Season 9 is the final season, it starts in August and like 2K21 and 22 it’ll last until the server closes December 31st 2024, that doesn’t necessarily mean Deja Vu will still continue we won’t know until S9 comes around.

https://twitter.com/nba2k/status/1430183266250752000?s=46&t=dGH9mxff-i8zKmAnWKajaw

Thanks. I'll wait August to grind the lvl 40 and unlimited modes.

On 09/06/2023 at 7:53 PM, YinNYK said:

Season 9 is the final season, it starts in August and like 2K21 and 22 it’ll last until the server closes December 31st 2024, that doesn’t necessarily mean Deja Vu will still continue we won’t know until S9 comes around.

https://twitter.com/nba2k/status/1430183266250752000?s=46&t=dGH9mxff-i8zKmAnWKajaw

Is this confirmed?

I can't see anything about how long season 9 is/was on 2K22.

Some articles mentioned it ends at the release of 2K23, so a shorten season.

I would love it if it can be confirmed to last over a year.

Edit - Looked at YouTube and you're correct. The agenda items for Season 9 had no expiry.

I can stop stressing now.

Edited by kevinyang82
  • Like 1

This will be my first time to grind out MyTeam. What would be the most efficient path to get the following trophies without spending IRL money for VC: 

• Threepio! 
  • Deja Vu 
  • Level Up 
Edited by QQ_xlsx
Added info

30 minutes ago, QQ_xlsx said:

This will be my first time to grind out MyTeam. What would be the most efficient path to get the following trophies without spending IRL money for VC: 

• Threepio! 
  • Deja Vu 
  • Level Up 

1.) Be good.  Win as much as you can.   You get points whether you win or lose.

2.) Same as one

3.) Check out the season and do specific challenges (ie score 10 points in a game with a certain player on theme packs)

Season 9 will be the easiest to level up.  Those group of challenges literally give you 100k xp

I would recommend playing season 9, as it's the last official season until the next game, and more importantly, the last season doesn't expire.  You'll have official servers a few years.  It will be much easier to do the threepio and Deja Vu because most folks will move on to the next game.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, grimydawg___ said:

2.) Same as one

3.) Check out the season and do specific challenges (ie score 10 points in a game with a certain player on theme packs)

Season 9 will be the easiest to level up.  Those group of challenges literally give you 100k xp

I would recommend playing season 9, as it's the last official season until the next game, and more importantly, the last season doesn't expire.  You'll have official servers a few years.  It will be much easier to do the threepio and Deja Vu because most folks will move on to the next game.

Do you think that is it still possible to get to level 40 in the current season (Season 7)? I was able to get to LvL 34 but XP wise it’s only 82K (Rush, Heatwave, and Glorious contents did gave lot of XP but the recent Auction House crash makes it harder to sell cards), meaning there’s still 68K XP to grind…

21 minutes ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

Do you think that is it still possible to get to level 40 in the current season (Season 7)? I was able to get to LvL 34 but XP wise it’s only 82K (Rush, Heatwave, and Glorious contents did gave lot of XP but the recent Auction House crash makes it harder to sell cards), meaning there’s still 68K XP to grind…

You can still.  Just do as many challenges as possible.  There's a chart somewhere that tells maximum xp points you can get currently.  I think it's on Reddit.  I would save some cards.  At the end of the seasons, you'll have real good challenges for the older theme cards specific to season 7.  I only mentioned season 9 because one, you'll get A LOT more XP in the last season, and two, you'll have years to finish up.  So you'll have plenty of time for the online stuff you need.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/11/2023 at 3:08 PM, grimydawg___ said:

2.) Same as one

Got the plat today. Thank you for the advice. The challenges did make up a chunk of the XP needed to get to 150k.

Season 8 also introduced a daily holoplayer quest that gives out 3k daily. 

• 1 month later...

The final season just started today and it looks like they have set the rewards with the season never expiring so it looks like you’ll have plenty of time to finish this. It’s preferred to have it done before 2k24 comes out so you won’t have to put up with sweats that still stay on the old game once the new one is out.