Server shutdown December, 8 2023

47 minutes ago, Mr_Tenno777 said:

The servers are still running, but anyone starting should consider all online trophies (including platinum) unobtainable. For those still needing the trophies, be careful on the servers as they can go down at anytime

If they do actually shut the servers down, it'll probably be later today around early to mid afternoon EST.

Edited by JohnFPSKing

11 hours ago, ConAir said:

Onslaught is still there (available offline), but you can't connect to online games.

Nice to know that mode is still playable by owners of that DLC but who's seriously going for hardcore difficulty solo? Heck, I thought beating all four stages on easy difficulty by myself (which I did back in April 2021) was a serious feat.

EDIT: No it’s not. All of the base game’s multiplayer and DLC trophies are now unobtainable.

Edited by Dry

4 hours ago, Dry said:

Nice to know that mode is still playable by owners of that DLC but who's seriously going for hardcore difficulty solo? Heck, I thought beating all four stages on easy difficulty by myself (which I did back in April 2021) was a serious feat.

Yeah, it gives me a hard time on easy as well.

9 hours ago, petit_renard0 said:

it looks like servers are gone now, can't connect to any game mode

8(( Yep, mp is gone now as I just checked. This was my favorite mp game. Time flies I guess. The first 1k hours I played on a game. Burnout Paradise was close.

8 hours ago, ConAir said:

Onslaught is still there (available offline), but you can't connect to online games.

I’ve tried and it doesn’t work whether I’m signed into psn or not. Clicking anything Onslaught tries to connect to the server and I’m stopped there. What’s the trick?

Edited by MATTKBAN

59 minutes ago, MATTKBAN said:

8(( Yep, mp is gone now as I just checked. This was my favorite mp game. Time flies I guess. The first 1k hours I played on a game. Burnout Paradise was close.

I’ve tried and it doesn’t work whether I’m signed into psn or not. Clicking anything Onslaught tries to connect to the server and I’m stopped there. What’s the trick?

I will have to check myself, but I was online ingame and connected to the servers, so maybe that's why I could still launch a game without connecting to others.

19 minutes ago, ConAir said:

I will have to check myself, but I was online ingame and connected to the servers, so maybe that's why I could still launch a game without connecting to others.

Ah ha, that’s like why. I came on to check the servers as I was hoping they would get a few extra days like the MoH titles and my other child Syndicate hehe

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MATTKBAN said:

Ah ha, that’s like why. I came on to check the servers as I was hoping they would get a few extra days like the MoH titles and my other child Syndicate hehe

I hoped for that too. 

Just checked. Can't connect anymore. So Onslaught is now longer playable and Trophies unobtainable. The connection was there because I was there when the shutdown happened.