Cant Report Player

On some peoples profiles it gives u the option and for others it doesnt. whilst working on mw2 for ps3 i saw 1st place was done in 3h, every trophy has a 4 minute gap, which is impossible. u cant complete the story and do all 69 stars within 4 minutes of each other. how can i report this?

Just now, amurnin100 said:

How you can report someone using a flag response is beyond me but here you go:

i tried reading this, mw2 is in my list but theres still no option to report him, i can report the 2nd person on leaderboards but not first

4 minutes ago, coopbuh said:

i tried reading this, mw2 is in my list but theres still no option to report him, i can report the 2nd person on leaderboards but not first

You may not have the region of the game (NA / EU etx) , in which case I’d message CRT who states:

“To report a game via the standard method, you'll need the exact game (identical region and/or platform) on your account. If you do not have the exact game you're trying to report, review the alternative options below. Users are flagged on a per game basis, so if they've cheated more than one game, you'll want to report each one as necessary.”

1. Have one of your friends report the game for you, who does have it on their list.

2. Contact someone on the Cheater Removal Team and send us a private message.

3. Enter the PSNP discord and message the Cheater Removal team.

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/staff/

Edited by amurnin100
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, DaivRules said:

As Beyond said they're already probably reported.

How this works:
1. Members report

2. Cheater Removers read reports when they can and if they approve, the report turns into a flag

3. When a member's report turns into a flag, they're removed from the leaderboard.

The timeline for these items is not immediate and are handled when the Cheater Removers get to them. Patience is required.

its been 2 years since, and theyve earned trophies recently too. Im also pretty sure call of duty dont have regional versions? could be wrong tho

3 hours ago, coopbuh said:

its been 2 years since, and theyve earned trophies recently too. Im also pretty sure call of duty dont have regional versions? could be wrong tho

2 years since the trophies were popped but the account may have just been added to this site.

To clarify why you can't report a user. There are two reasons:

1. You don't have the same trophy list on your account.
  2. The user has already been reported.
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, coopbuh said:

No, that’s also a misunderstanding. Anyone can sync a trophy to the site today with any date in the past. It doesn’t mean those trophies have been on the site since the date on the trophy. 

There will be profiles that show up today for the first time that will have timestamps on their trophies for 2012. That doesn’t mean they’ve been allowed to be on the site for 10+ years. 

• Like 2