PSNPROFILE account disappeared ?

Good afternoon

I have lost my PSNPROFILE account as it is "removed" from psn profile last month, around February 26th.

I have reached out  previously in order to ask for support and  to understand what the reason was for the removal of my PSNPROFILE account. I have received no explanation,  nwarning, no answer and no solution.

I was, however, told to contact @Sly Ripper via PSNPROFILE direct message as well as direct discord message. I have also tagged @Sly Ripper on the forum message  4 weeks ago. I lastly sent a direct email toPSNPROFILE . 

To date I have  received no respond from @Sly Ripper. Considering that the moderators told me that they cannot do anything or look through the complaint without sly Ripper , this was the only course of action i had. 

To date i am still in the same position a month later and left  scratching my head trying to understand why my PSNPROFILE account is removed.

I would just like a reason for this action. Is it because I play too many shovelware? Or is it because I  auto popped on some games? I did Spider-Man and Jedi last order to get platinum like a second on PS5 from PS4, which several other people have done without resources 

12 minutes ago, Steelakira2020 said:

Snip

Your profile was auto-removed which means you have too many trophies with impossible timestamps.

After checking your trophies on another site I can see they are all over the place. Dates are out of order with trophies being unlocked randomly. 

Either you are using CFW or you have other players on your account.

You were asked before if any of the other players who use your account did anything illegitimate as that's the only explanation I see.

Edited by Sgznq

Apparently I play games on ps4 offline and ps5 online, and offline ps3 so I can play all three at same time. It do look not in orders for dates as I sync some games later after popped PS5 game. Like I did on PS4 Lego games, popped after few ps5 games.

I play hard in February to get rid of my backlogs before my wedding lol ?. 

3 minutes ago, Steelakira2020 said:

Apparently I play games on ps4 offline and ps5 online, and offline ps3 so I can play all three at same time. It do look not in orders for dates as I sync some games later after popped PS5 game. Like I did on PS4 Lego games, popped after few ps5 games.

I play hard in February to get rid of my backlogs before my wedding lol 1f602.png

That's not true. You have multiple people playing on your account causing timestamps to be all over the place.

• Like 1

It is all me. Why would I let anyone play for me?  

I did state that if you play PS4 game offline (switch off internet) that you can play on ps5 to play without kick PS4 game out of you. When I sync platinum popped from ps4, ps4 trophy  come after ps5 trophy popped but got time date wrong.  

I could play on multi tasks on game playing 3 consoles on some days. Depends on what games it is. 

Lego movie - video game is good example as I play Naruto storm 2, popped trophy on my online enabled PS5 on 24th March 2023. But date sync show that I got Lego movie video game popped platinum on 19th March 2023. It is because I play 3 Lego games and sync it all afterward and it is on top three of my Ps app above Naruto storm 2. It do look mess I guess 

4 minutes ago, Steelakira2020 said:

It is all me. Why would I let anyone play for me?  

I did state that if you play PS4 game offline (switch off internet) that you can play on ps5 to play without kick PS4 game out of you. When I sync platinum popped from ps4, ps4 trophy  come after ps5 trophy popped but got time date wrong.  

I could play on multi tasks on game playing 3 consoles on some days. Depends on what games it is. 

Well, either you or whoever else plays on your account has earned trophies illegitimately and that's why you have been removed.

You wouldn't get removed for playing as a team as that's not a flaggable offense.

Edited by Sgznq
  • Like 1

Lego movie - video game is good example as I play Naruto storm 2, popped trophy on my online enabled PS5 on 24th March 2023. But date sync show that I got Lego movie video game popped platinum on 19th March 2023. It is because I play 3 Lego games and sync it all afterward and it is on top three of my Ps app above Naruto storm 2. It do look mess I guess 

Steelakira2020 is not team account. I mean I play all games, I think I got about 1400 purchased digital download, not yet play. 
Always worrying that some games become unobtainable if I am not playing. By way, I know I am not cheating on any games. Why would I risk it after play 975 platinums and blow my account up ? 

I mean I am too scared to do any cheat to my account  as I am scared to lose my Sony account to lose 1400 purchase digital download. No way lol

Edited by Steelakira2020