Final update patch reduced my grind XD

DerelictSoul

Just a heads up for everyone working on finishing this, todays patch drastically cut down my grind for Back In Business (250 levels across heroes.)  I was only around 180 levels total when it popped.  The update unlocked all the costumes for all the characters so I was just going through each of them and picking new looks.  After selecting something for all of them the trophy just suddenly unlocked, saving me from grinding out another 70 levels.  If this doesn't work for you, on the upside they have initiated a permanent 1.5x xp boost so that will soften the grind as well.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, OverlordOfRacing said:

Are the hives still glitched?

no, mine popped right at 50.  but I played 100% offline solo.  The only one that glitched for me was Shopping Spree, but it finally popped after buying something from all the vendors on the helicarrier, ant hill, and the other shield base.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eskolastiko said:

How long would it take to go platinum if you start now?

No idea as I have no concept of time.  But you have until Sept. before its delisted.....even then it shouldn't matter since it can be and probably should be, to avoid glitches, played offline.

• Like 2

i'll have to go back and try (was planning to start avengers as soon as the patch hit). still have 250 character levels. some hives and quest chains. then upload the save and get the ps5 version to auto-pop.

15 hours ago, Leo Leopold Leon III said:

I am working on like 3-4 trophies at the same time

and they are just not working

15 villain sectors, I have done at least 30 and it's not popping

30 challenge 3+ missions, I have done for sure double

hives are not counting

Are you playing online with matchmaking?.... I just got the Plat and not a single trophy gave me an issue, they all popped right on time. I probably played 98% of my time with matchmaking off, solo.

-For the 50 hives I did the Forest Hive on Challenge 1 or 3

-The 15 villain sectors I did a mix of the ones on East and the ones from the daily missions for Faction XP, usually ran these on Challenge 1 to make them as quick as possible

-Most of my 30 Challenge 3 warzones came from the Hive runs but also in the end game I did some character mission chains at Challenge 3

• Like 1

On 4/2/2023 at 5:08 AM, DerelictSoul said:

no, mine popped right at 50.  but I played 100% offline solo.  The only one that glitched for me was Shopping Spree, but it finally popped after buying something from all the vendors on the helicarrier, ant hill, and the other shield base.

Shopping spree is the last one for me as well.. So you are saying you just bought again from all the vendors and it popped? All the robot vendors? Or all the cosmetic vendors? And also did this pop for you after the 31st March update?

21 hours ago, Beesterd said:

Shopping spree is the last one for me as well.. So you are saying you just bought again from all the vendors and it popped? All the robot vendors? Or all the cosmetic vendors? And also did this pop for you after the 31st March update?

All vendors, human, robot, gear, cosmetic.......from all 3 locations.....I didn't need to buy anything from Wakanda, though I'm not even sure if they have vendors actually.  And it was before the update.