Trophy Thoughts?

xl-Kyo-lx

9 hours ago, NeedleMover said:

Can someone explain this trophy??

Complete a progression track on the Raid Map.

Whenever you successfully raid someone the raid map fills in a little bit. It’s the bar at the bottom of the Raid screen with 3 diamonds. Once you 1/3 fill the bar you have to attack a Diamond (Champion) Outpost which appears at the top of each difficulty. Do this 3 times for 125 parts and Synthite and the trophy

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TechaNinja said:

Just me or does it feel like some trophies ain't counting properly? At least the accoldate one isn't.

Are you sure you're giving out accolades? You have to hit :square: and you'll see (0/2), (1/2), or (2/2) once you have given out the accolades. It tracked 100% fine for me and everyone else. 

38 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Oh no! Free content!! The horror.

They should charge us a Season pass at £50 and only have 2 packs that cost £34.99 each. Then it’s value for our money as a PS+. Fuck you Sony for giving us a £24.99 new release for free, I guess

• Like 1

On 4/6/2023 at 10:45 AM, Oberlin1694 said:

What shit are you talking? It’s not a free game at all? If we hadn’t gotten it for free with PS+ it would have been £24.99, same as Dead by Daylight. And all major content drops are also going to be free.

Check your entitlement at the door.

I think you should check a dictionary before using big words or generic meme comments if you don't know what they mean.

Its free, I pay for PS+, not for the games themselves.  When I stop paying PS+ the game goes away.  I havent bought the game, neither did you.

On 4/6/2023 at 11:01 AM, ThatMuttGuy said:

Oh no! Free content!! The horror.

My favourite game is Warframe.  Truly free and free content.  The amount of complaining when a new DLC is is released... 

My post was meant as a share to people, if Im gonna catch shit for confirming there will be more content (some posters here warned there may be more content, and be grindy), I wont bother sharing anymore.  Great community this has become. 

Edited by audiopile

On 4/3/2023 at 11:31 AM, xl-Kyo-lx said:

Personally I think reading from the descriptions that there can be some tedious ones, also personally I only go for plat if the game is interesting or fun, so yeah. 

This game is really good. Nothing seemed tedious once playing. That said... I got the platinum and I KEEP playing. I'm even thinking about playing the ps4 version and getting that platinum as well.