What are your favorite weapons and armors?

Sara-Rosecult

For my STR build now on NG+ I beat the whole game with a Raw Great Club, now I am using a more sophisticated Demon Great Hammer. I got almost all Boss Soul weapons, and some of them are pretty amazing, the Moonlight Greatsword being one of them. For DEX builds, I like the Rapier's move set, and the katanas' too. I also like th fact of how scaling works on the game, a sword that apparently wouldn't be doing much damage can be an absolute wreckage when upgraded and with proper scaling.

Done pretty much tje whole game with the Bastard Sword (now +10 with Lighning infusion) and a combination of Aloane Knight and Dwarf Armour (or whatever ist called - the armour of the big drawf looking dudes near the big rat thing) rocking the Mirror Knight shield too .

I don't really have a specific build but the equipment I'm using/liking at the moment is:

Mastodon Greatsword / Dragon Rider Bow / Dark Pyromancy Flame.

Defender's Shield / Golden Wing Shield (great for defending against magic).

Penal Mask.

Alva Armour.

Ironclad Gauntlets.

Elite Knight Leggings.

Does the job for me :)

I am a DEX build player since Demon Souls. I love the Uchigatana in Demon Souls and Dark Souls 1 but for me in Dark Souls 2 I love the Blacksteel Katana. With 40+ Dex and Blacksteel Katana +10? Oh damn... That shit hurts. I use different elements too. I am multiple +10 Blacksteel Katanas. I love the poison especially dealing with invaders.