PS5 Port?

CDNF_Rogers

8 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

hope the plat autopops just like it did for GTA V

don't @ me

True, if there is autopop, the PS5 version % will be hyper inflated though like GTA V. 

GTA V PS5 is like 5% 

GTA V PS4 is like 1.9% 

I'll take it but I just want to experience the game in better quality again

9 minutes ago, kkulifay said:

I’m curious too. I’m starting this platinum journey this summer but will hold off if we have credible reports of Rockstar revitalizing this project. 

Online has been left in the mud, but you can get level 50 and the MVP trophy pretty easy via collectables and domination gamemode. The Single player which I believe is one of the greatest  of all time you only have to worry about end game grind and a few misables 

But I wouldn't let this get in the way of playing this great game. 

9 minutes ago, NieSwiety said:

Autopop is the worst. I see no pros of this solution, besides maybe finishing the game on modern console if you started at ps4? 

When autopop, you don't have a reason to play the game again, and get double the trophies you already have, making the legit made trophies hm. less meaningful. I wan't to celebrate my 100th platinum without thinking that I finished only 70 games, and the rest is autopop. 

I play Horizon II right now, and it has autopop, but only from PS4 to PS5. I have a choice now to play PS4 version to make two of each trophies at once, or play at PS5 and never got platinum from PS4 like other people. It sux. Autopop sux.

I agree, the only time I did not feel guilty of auto pop was for Fortnite cause that took me a long time to complete, the rest (5/6) icluding GTA V I'm annoyed that I did cause it added 5 more unobtainables to my list and I didn't appreciate the game in better quality and display. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CDNF_Rogers said:

Online has been left in the mud, but you can get level 50 and the MVP trophy pretty easy via collectables and domination gamemode. The Single player which I believe is one of the greatest  of all time you only have to worry about end game grind and a few misables 

But I wouldn't let this get in the way of playing this great game. 

You’re right. I’m going to send it. 

• Like 1

I think it's too late now for a PS5 re-release. I bet they are 200% working on GTA VI while keeping V up to date. Good thing is that they are learning a lot with the PS5 version of V, getting some experience with the platform while fundraising VI with GTA+ lol 

• Like 2

On 12/04/2023 at 11:42 PM, kkulifay said:

You’re right. I’m going to send it. 

Good to hear, if you need any advice on anything you encounter just hmu

Good Luck!  

On 13/04/2023 at 1:25 AM, n1c0live said:

I think it's too late now for a PS5 re-release. I bet they are 200% working on GTA VI while keeping V up to date. Good thing is that they are learning a lot with the PS5 version of V, getting some experience with the platform while fundraising VI with GTA+ lol 

True, they make more money from GTA Online and it only makes sense for them to continue with it until GTA VI, which will be huge when it drops. 

Just would be nice to experience RDR2 again on the next gen. 

• Like 2