First game with non-stackable trophies for PS3-PS4-PSV

Just_Amaz1ng

I think it's odd in contrary to most people here. I understand it has one trophy list total for all three platforms ( together ) instead of three separate lists, one for each platform. Why shouldn't trophies be stackable here. Now i can't play the game on one system and continue to play it on another without losing progress...

Correct me if i don't understand this or if i am wrong...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This is a great thing, why would you want to tell yourself you have another platinum when you have done nothing to earn it?!?!

There's not always a cross/cloud-save feature, but that is the case for this game though.

Edited by MMDE

I think they should go back and stack all the older games that appear on multiple systems. Yeah I'm looking at you Sound Shapes. Auto-pop or not it's stupid to have trophies for the same game 3 or more times on your profile... No one is impressed.

• Like 1

I really don't understand what people mean with non-stackable trophies

Can someone quote this and explain?

By non-stackable trophies it means that if you 100% on Ps4 then transfer your save to ps3 you will not unlock all the trophies at once. Sound shapes is a stackable game (100% in ps4, pass save file and 100% on ps3 quick) thats why if you go to some accounts you will see achieving 100% on Sound Shapes in couple of seconds.