How Difficult and how fast can the 100% be obtained?

BadAssMarine13

2 hours ago, BadAssMarine13 said:

If you go at a steady pace and commit to this game, how fast do you think you can get it done? I see a sequel coming out in the near future and wanna clear this up as soon as I can, thanks in advance 

well over 100 hours. i did up to dlc pack 4 when that first came out then gave up. recently went back to it and it took me a month of non stop playing to finish up the rest. my advice is use your gifted platinum wisely. i really didnt get any good warframes until after i was all finished so i finished the game with a basic warframe. alot of better random players carried me through. after you finish on ps4 most of the ps5 will autopop except the new dlc. the game is super fun but be prepared to be derailed from your mission to do 10 other missions just to get to that mission. plus cap limits making you wait a day to reach level 5's. the railjacks missions (ship missions) are a bit buggy but doable. the kuva lich mission is a big time pain of nonsense missions ending in the railjack which can take a decent amount of time. theres so much to do you get a bit overwhelmed. luckily the game is super fun and at time i found myself doing stuff just ffor fun instead of for trophies. somehow i got gifted platinum twice i think 500 like 9 yrs ago from the ps store maybe? and then when i came back to the game i had another 500 platinum. your going to want to spend platinum on things like weapon slots or warframe build slots. because those are limited and if you run out of free platinum then you have to pay or trade for platinum. if you can join a clan that already has a few items pre built that youll need the blueprint for later. i got annoyed with trying to find a clan so i made my own dojo and got the parts myself which took a lil longer. everything is just a grind man lol but a fun grind. luckily alot of the randoms are smart. some are dumb. but there is crossplay so its very populated

2 hours ago, Zandatsu_Patriot said:

1. 100 - 200 hours only for trophys not ingame kontent 

2. Difficult maybe 4/10 

3. There will be no sequel, only more add on context. Next week comes a new big one.

are they adding more trophies still? i already deleted my install because i thought it was finally finished

Edited by melodicmizery

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2023 at 10:06 AM, BadAssMarine13 said:

If you go at a steady pace and commit to this game, how fast do you think you can get it done? I see a sequel coming out in the near future and wanna clear this up as soon as I can, thanks in advance 

I'm a little late with posting here but since I am seeing a large amount of people asking for trophy help in multiple forum topics along with how long it takes to earn the trophies, please be aware I have a full trophy guide posted here on the site for the PS4 updated for the latest expansion. https://psnprofiles.com/guides/2383-warframe

As others have already stated, the PS4 version will not be receiving any more trophy support and the developers have already stated there are another 5 years already planned out for updates to the game.

• Like 1

As someone with a lot of past experience playing on the PC, I picked up my PS4 account which had maybe 4 hours playtime total a month or so back and started working towards 100%. Besides the last few grindy ones I'm done, and my PS5 tells me I've played for 110 hours. That included a fair bit of just playing around and not always strictly progressing towards trophies, and the grind I have left is probably about another 5-10 hours (Maxing rep with solaris, hoverboard distance grind, etc.)

100 hours I think is a good balllpark!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Personally it took me 9000hours to complete. yes you heard that right, to be fair I wasnt dedicated to trophy hunting in this game since that's not the main selling point and never will be. You gotta know everything about this game there are like 0 tutorials all around so if you dont have any experience in this game expect multiple houndred hours of studying the wiki or guides on youtube for every single trophy. There are pre-requisites for every little thing and you wont even do damage at a certain point if you don't deep-dive into how to properly mod weapons(and invest countless hours into farming said mods). My best advice is do NOT play this game just for the trophies, its not worth it. If anyone is stuck with single trophies and dont know how to complete them feel free to dm me on psn and I will answer as soon as I have time(given you have some knowledge about the game already, can't really spend hours explaining basics to every single person)

• 2 weeks later...

So it's pretty tame in terms of 100%, I've finished all the trophies (expect one i'll get after 3 real life days pass due to reputation daily limits) I am ending around 310 hours, And alot of those hours are just casual story and playing with friends, It's quite doable, Now i'm not sure how long it'll take if you include the new dlc from the ps5 version as im not planning on starting that any time soon, All i'm gonna say if you enjoy the gameplay and or maybe have friends who'd be down to play it with you/grind some stuff it's quite enjoyable, Difficulty wise i'd say 4/10 Only trophy that might be rough is the level 5 kuva lich, But you can always find a good carry if you're struggling or don't want to grind out the best mod build on a meta weapon. Personally it's quite enjoyable and if you just unlock all planets do all the story enjoy your time with it, Then go for trophy clean up, You'll find that alot of it will come by super quickly