It's Nice to Be Wanted

Buckwheat

On 4/28/2023 at 7:50 PM, Buckwheat said:

Does anyone know which stages include the Most Wanted criminals needed for this trophy?

Floor 01

Floor 03

Floor 07

Floor 09

Floor 13

Floor 14

Didn't get it on my first run after mixing between Coop and Solo. Started following this list and got it on Floor 9 Solo.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2023 at 10:39 AM, QuickAsAWhip said:

I did all floors solo up to and including 13 then did floor 14 coop (twice) one as host.

I haven't got the trophy, do different wanted enemies spawn different runs or is this glitched

I see you have it now, what did you do to get it to pop?

On 29/04/2023 at 0:50 AM, Buckwheat said:

Does anyone know which stages include the Most Wanted criminals needed for this trophy?

Floor 01

Floor 03

Floor 07

Floor 09

Floor 13

Floor 14

You can add floor 12 to this list as there’s Most Wanted Criminals in there too and that’s where the trophy popped for me!

• Like 1

On 29.4.2023 at 1:50 AM, Buckwheat said:

Floor 01

Floor 03

Floor 07

Floor 09

Floor 11

Floor 12

Floor 13

Floor 14

Can confirm!

Edited by DDB_DareDevil

• 4 months later...

Thanks for the list. I just finished all 15 floors in a row with the same team, with me as the host and didn't get it. Idk about the other people because they were randoms. Guess I'll have to go back solo and hope it pops. Really want to be done with this game lol. 

I found this list with the names on True Achievements posted by Mtyx who found it on Steam:

Floor 01 (Room 2: Sickone, Arnold the Icicle, the Hugger)
Floor 03 (Room 3: Gabby the snowstorm, Polar Patterson, Heretic)
Floor 07 (Room 2: Aiko Iwata, Samuel freezing point russell, Pyotr Sidorov, 2 unnamed faction leaders)
Floor 09 (Room 1: Iron Knuckle, Hopper; Billy "The Blizzard", Napalm, Victoria "Glacier" Hart)
Floor 11 (H!igh $core; V1sc!ousV@l )
Floor 12 (Room 2: Tru@im; Room 3: Taser)
Floor 13 (Room 2: Martin Young; Room 3: Yan Zhao, Margaret Marony)
Floor 14 (Room 3: Edison, Copilot, Sebastian Attuah)

Edited by jdizzle0420

On 10/29/2023 at 2:27 AM, jdizzle0420 said:

Thanks for the list. I just finished all 15 floors in a row with the same team, with me as the host and didn't get it. Idk about the other people because they were randoms. Guess I'll have to go back solo and hope it pops. Really want to be done with this game lol. 

I found this list with the names on True Achievements posted by Mtyx who found it on Steam:

Floor 01 (Room 2: Sickone, Arnold the Icicle, the Hugger)
Floor 03 (Room 3: Gabby the snowstorm, Polar Patterson, Heretic)
Floor 07 (Room 2: Aiko Iwata, Samuel freezing point russell, Pyotr Sidorov, 2 unnamed faction leaders)
Floor 09 (Room 1: Iron Knuckle, Hopper; Billy "The Blizzard", Napalm, Victoria "Glacier" Hart)
Floor 11 (H!igh $core; V1sc!ousV@l )
Floor 12 (Room 2: Tru@im; Room 3: Taser)
Floor 13 (Room 2: Martin Young; Room 3: Yan Zhao, Margaret Marony)
Floor 14 (Room 3: Edison, Copilot, Sebastian Attuah)

Went through this list three times solo   - every Most Wanted was killed by takedown or hit by melee.  No environment kill, no elemental, no momentum, no ranged. 

Still nothing :(

Also checked the names, all of them were defeated. 

Edited by yawran

• 3 months later...

Sorry to resume an old thread. To all the people that reported not unlocking the trophy upon completion of the 15 floors, but that eventually did unlock it according to their profiles, what did you do to make it pop? I've completed a full run in coop and then a solo run through the selected levels, but it didn't work. 😑 

Update: just a heads-up that may help future strugglers as this trophy has just unlocked for me in the weirdest manner. I went through alI the Floors again, and after killing Margaret Maroni and Yan Zhao stealthily in Floor 3 – Room 3, I decided to fail the objectives and kill them again with normals combat hits, and, surprisingly, that did it, with the trophy popping as soon as Meggy went down. So, perhaps, avoid using stealth techniques with the Most Wanted...

Edited by tanonero