Mini guide for DLC and new requirements for Platinum

Demek97

• 3 weeks later...

So, someone ran into a problem regarding Shamura's Skull. Shamura left the cult before he gave his quest and now he can't be recruited again, even after beating the boss again. So, does anyone know if there is another way to obtain that relic or if you're able to recruit Shamura again?

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Danyy___85 said:

Quick question, do you need to buy the cultist pack and heretic Pack to access the DLC that has extra trophies? Thanks in advance! 

Nope, no need to. I believe the extra trophies were part of a free patch.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I redid the Darkwoods for fun and killed its Witness boss, before even meeting Plimbo.

Now I have gotten the three other Eyes but I can't seem to get the Darkwoods one. I didn't get the eye when I killed the Witness, and I think I can't fight the boss again ? 

Has this happened to anyone else ? What could I do ?

im in post-game

Edited by BladeSpain

• 3 months later...
On 1/16/2024 at 4:05 AM, xLetsP1ayGod said:

Question, whenever you redo the bishop fights with the dlc once you're on the ??? Runs, do they make you fight the harder or easier versions? Starting to think i shouldve done the no damage trophies before beating the game

You fight the harder versions, it’s best to take in a couple high level demons with you. My highest demon was level 34, but followers have been restricted to level 10 now, should still be enough to help you no damage the bishops. Kallamar was the one that made me learn about demons

• Like 1