New dlc incoming

Rammstone

This DLC is much harder than the base game. Why even put in time speed rating for this, hate to be rushed during stealth games.

That said, anyone know if getting caught by while escaping during the last part of level 4 voids the not getting busted trophy?

I'm also missing the second collectible of the last level, I believe it is a severed finger. Any help is much appreciated.

EDIT: Can confirm you can get caught during the 2 chases during of level 4 and trophy will still pop.

Edited by Varkovsky

2 hours ago, Varkovsky said:

This DLC is much harder than the base game. Why even put in time speed rating for this, hate to be rushed during stealth games.

That said, anyone know if getting caught by while escaping during the last part of level 4 voids the not getting busted trophy?

I'm also missing the second collectible of the last level, I believe it is a severed finger. Any help is much appreciated.

one of the collectibles was in the rocky area to the left of the room where you have to follow the colors, the other one is in the area between the 2 dino chase sections, dont remember which one was the finger

17 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

one of the collectibles was in the rocky area to the left of the room where you have to follow the colors, the other one is in the area between the 2 dino chase sections, dont remember which one was the finger

Thank you so much! The finger is the one between the 2 chases, dunno how I miss that the first time.

I see you have the 100%. Any tips for the gold ratings?

Edited by Varkovsky

2 minutes ago, Varkovsky said:

Thank you so much! The finger is the one between the 2 chases, dunno how I miss that the first time.

I see you have the 100%. Any tips for the gold ratings?

Not really honestly, just trial and error basically. The third level pissed me off the most. The dlc is pretty broken, often guards and/or raptors get stuck and annoy the shit out of me...

When it comes to gold time I think the third level was by far the hardest, I finished the last one with like 2 minutes left lol

22 minutes ago, Rammstone said:

Any tips on collectables for the second level? I've found the monkey or whatever it was top right next to the chainsaw guy, but the two others I can not find

eh... I will be replaying the ps4 version today so I can 100% confirm it, but from memory one was in the vending machine (soda can) at the top of the level near the exit..

the other one... EDIT: the other one was in the arcade on the right side

Edited by SnowNinjaRaccoon
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

eh... I will be replaying the ps4 version today so I can 100% confirm it, but from memory one was in the vending machine (soda can) at the top of the level near the exit..

the other one... EDIT: the other one was in the arcade on the right side

Damn I didn't see you edit the message so I just spent hours before finally finding it ? finally done with level 2. can't wait to get stuck on level 3 tomorrow ? this game just isn't precise enough for speedrunning. and whats up with the ladders? so many times I press the stick down and the character just randomly decides to go up instead

Edited by Rammstone

I’m having problems with the dlc repeatedly crashing at varying points on the 2nd level and having to start the level again from the beginning as the mid level saves don’t work. I’ve just had this happen to me 5 times in a row and still haven’t been able to finish the 2nd level of the dino park dlc as a result. 
I'm playing the ps4 version of the game on a ps5 and have submitted a bug report to the developers with no response 

1 minute ago, FullMetalSarok said:

I’m having problems with the dlc repeatedly crashing at varying points on the 2nd level and having to start the level again from the beginning as the mid level saves don’t work. I’ve just had this happen to me 5 times in a row and still haven’t been able to finish the 2nd level of the dino park dlc as a result. 
I'm playing the ps4 version of the game on a ps5 and have submitted a bug report to the developers with no response 

That sucks. I didn't have any issues with crashing on the PS5 version, but its certainly buggy. Especially level 2 and 3 have game breaking bugs that prevent you from finishing the mission.

I told them on twitter that I don't understand why they made this dlc so difficult with the timed trophies. They replied that they wanted to make a challenge for those who wanted it. I don't think anyone wanted it. I then replied that it doesn't make sense to add a speedrun requirement to a game that is so buggy and unprecise like this game. They didn't even ask which bugs I ran into, they just ignored it. But I guess thats the market we live in now, the studios don't care about player feedback.

Not just bugs but awful game design like if you restart a mission you have to hold circle to skip the intro again, then press circle 20 times to skip dialogue so you can actually try again. That makes it more frustrating than actually failing the mission. Especially when you have to restart because of a bug which is no fault of your own

20 hours ago, FullMetalSarok said:

I reported it as well. Same issue, level 2 especially kept crashing a fucking lot for me. Had to do it like 20+ times to be finally lucky to get through with 100% cleaning.

1 hour ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

I reported it as well. Same issue, level 2 especially kept crashing a fucking lot for me. Had to do it like 20+ times to be finally lucky to get through with 100% cleaning.

I’ve reported it twice here 

https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/serialcleaners/index.html

and I’ve also just made a Twitter account for the sole purpose of asking about a potential patch, they directed me to that link and just told me to let them know what the problem is.

Im going to keep trying once a day because it’s really disheartening when you’re on a good run and it crashes, hopefully they do patch it soon 

• 4 months later...

Managed to get through without the game crashing but still had to restart several times from various bugs. I had a limb get stuck on the floor on level 3 that I couldn't pick up. Enemies wouldn't turn on level 4 so they were just sliding while always facing me. Raptors biting me through the cage after I trapped them. Checkpoints in the middle of being attacked. All little things but enough to make me glad to be done.