Games you're excited for or want to see made

jackattack1398

Umm... Don't you use the left analog stick to move your character, and the right analog stick to move the camera in just about every video game? :P The touch screen will just add innovation, and I doubt that you will be forced to use it in order to shoot.

How the hell is it gonna be possible to move with your left stick, look around with your right stick and shoot by tapping? I mean you could always use your dick to tap the screen and shoot while running and looking at things... or you could grow another hand :huh:

--------------

Excited for:

- Battlefield 3 Limited Edition

- Silent Hill collection

- Metal Gear Solid collection

- Silent Hill Downpour

Want to see made:

- Manhunt 3

- Dino Crisis 4

- Nightmare Creatures III

- Resident Evil Outbreak File #3

- another RPG like LotR: The Third Age

- Dead Space 3

- another Syphon Filter game

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ha! Wow, i forgot, i haven't seen a video game release for this. I believe it would tarnish the Vita's spectacular game line-up as it is. The way movie-games go and all.

Have you actually played The Thing? Chances are good you have not as you were only 5 years old when this game was released.

It was on the PS2 and was one of those "under the radar" type games that was exceptional from start to finish, great graphics, game-play, storyline, sound..the whole she-bang. As far as "movie" games go, The Thing hit it out of the ballpark.

Have you actually played The Thing? Chances are good you have not as you were only 5 years old when this game was released.

It was on the PS2 and was one of those "under the radar" type games that was exceptional from start to finish, great graphics, game-play, storyline, sound..the whole she-bang. As far as "movie" games go, The Thing hit it out of the ballpark.

I was completely unaware the movie had a game remake. Again i may have been too young. The whole she-bang you say? in your short description it sounds like a great game, that wasn't really recognized as much as it should have been. Personally, under-rated games are my favorite (FFXIII). Ill have to find this game, because you just changed my perspective of this game.