Games you're excited for or want to see made

jackattack1398

out of all the games announced, only killzone ;(

but i wish they would make a disgaea game for ps vita. an exclusive disgaea game, not just like disgaea 1 for ps2, and disgaea 1 for psp with more stuff... i mean, a whole new disgaea game, with new characters,a nd a new story.

I'd like to see a Portal game on the Vita.

And, it would be nice to see a Quantic Dream project on the system, but at the rate they work that will be 20 years down the road.

Ooh that would be awesome! I'm not sure how Valve could make the story tie in though... Maybe like a prequel that takes place during the time when Cave Johnson and Caroline were running the place.

Also, how about a Demon's Souls game on the Vita? I would buy the Vita just to play that game if they made it.

I'm not even going to reply to the first parts, as I respect you're entitled to an opinion - but as for the comments on MAG, the beta was awful. It really was. I bought the full game though, and it really was a lot of fun. Infinitely better than the beta, for sure. It's worth a try.

Are you kidding? The beta was about seventy three times better than anything MAG has been since it came out - they patched all the fun out of MAG slowly, it was best in the beta and it's been going downhill ever since. Now I can barely stand to play it.

Are you kidding? The beta was about seventy three times better than anything MAG has been since it came out - they patched all the fun out of MAG slowly, it was best in the beta and it's been going downhill ever since. Now I can barely stand to play it.

Well I've not played it since the whole "MAG 2.0!!1!" bullshit, so I can't speak for that, but before that it was fun, IMO.

1 hour and 9 minutes. The time that it took MAG to update before I even got to play a match.

37 minutes. The amount of time I played MAG before saying 'This, is bullshit.'

I'm proud that you lasted that long, to be perfectly honest. I quit long before thirty seven whole painful minutes.

• Like 1

I'm proud that you lasted that long, to be perfectly honest. I quit long before thirty seven whole painful minutes.

The only thing that ever really annoyed me with MAG was the amount of time it takes to find people. I'm not saying maps need to be tiny but sometimes I'd run around for 5-10 minutes without seeing a soul. Other than that I enjoyed my time playing MAG, the teamwork was a welcome change (team killers were not) and it was a nice change of pace from CoD and Battlefield.

Parker

• 2 weeks later...

Sony has an impressive team of developers that only do handhelds (Ready At Dawn, BigBig Games, Sony Bend, etc.)

ReadyAtDawn would hate your guts if they saw that.

They're not owned by Sony, they're independent, and they don't want to do any more handheld games, last time I read an article about them. So you're so very wrong about them.

Also, you left out High Impact, who are getting better at making games in general... I think. Size Matters was pretty solid, Secret Agent Clank was poor, and The Lost Frontier was meh, so they're a bit hit and miss, but hopefully they'll pull something out of the hat for the Vita.

• 5 weeks later...

I love Handheld shooters so Uncharted is definitely gonna be a day 1 for me, I heard there will be an Assassins creed game so I am somewhat intrigued to see what that will be like. also I will definitely get any other shooters like KZ I just hope it will be over-the-shoulder 3rd person shooter. I prefer my handheld shooters in 3rd person B)

I also like RPGs on the go, I don't normally play RPGs on consoles but I love them on the PSP, my favorite has to be Jeanne D'arc. Also we better be able to play our PS1 Classics on there :shakefist: