Becomes the Master

SuperNeos2

Is it just me or is this trophy excruciatingly unfair? No matter how much I practice I always get one second below the goal and it’s making me want to throw my controller through a window. I’ve tried every strategy imaginable and can’t do it. 
I’m glad this game didn’t sell well so they can’t make another one of these unfair trophies. 

• Like 2

I'd not necessarily say that it's unfair but that trophies have been so easy for so long that the willingness to learn and practise a game is much less. 

The frustration is part of fun imo, the best thing you can do is relax and enjoy the journey. The more frustrated you get then the more mistakes you'll make and the less you'll make progress. 

• Like 3

I agree with the OP, this trophy sucks on every level and drains all the fun out of the game. I spent days trying to get this done by myself but in the end I gave up and Share Played it instead, then uninstalled the game after my friend succeeded where I couldn't and unlocked the trophy. I didn't enjoy this game anyway for various reasons but this trophy put the final nail in the coffin and turned me off the franchise for life.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The whole thing about Respawn's fps games is fast movement. And don't forget Titanfall is first and foremost a competitive multiplayer franchise. This could easily have been a much longer and harder Platinum.

First time I looked at this challenge - having next to no experience with vertical mobility shooters - it seemed like a daunting task. I beat it out of sheer persistance.

Yet, today, having the experience of playing Respawn's battle royale Apex Legends, I look at this challenge and can honestly tell you that anyone who is used to play this kind of game can go through this challenge with relative ease.

It's just a very specific skill, and you don't have to be born with godlike reflexes, you just have to practice enough till you get it.

On 11/05/2023 at 10:29 AM, MushuMixLipa said:

The frustration is part of fun imo, the best thing you can do is relax and enjoy the journey. The more frustrated you get then the more mistakes you'll make and the less you'll make progress. 

Yup. And you'll get it when you less expect it. And the thrill of finally getting it will be awesome.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 6/5/2023 at 9:16 AM, LastMinuteSavior said:

The whole thing about Respawn's fps games is fast movement. And don't forget Titanfall is first and foremost a competitive multiplayer franchise. This could easily have been a much longer and harder Platinum.

First time I looked at this challenge - having next to no experience with vertical mobility shooters - it seemed like a daunting task. I beat it out of sheer persistance.

Yet, today, having the experience of playing Respawn's battle royale Apex Legends, I look at this challenge and can honestly tell you that anyone who is used to play this kind of game can go through this challenge with relative ease.

It's just a very specific skill, and you don't have to be born with godlike reflexes, you just have to practice enough till you get it.

Yup. And you'll get it when you less expect it. And the thrill of finally getting it will be awesome.

got motivated gonna practice daily for this 

• Like 1