X-Men:Days of Future Past trailer #2

Wolvie_181

My god that looks awesome! Really hope they don't screw Quicksilver up :( Because he is also cast for Avengers Assemble:Age of Ultron. If they can get a super-fast character right and decent enough. Then it might mean hope for me getting a Flash movie soon enough (I know that isn't Marvel, but still!) :)

I wonder if this one will be the last X-Men movie

It will be the last Bryan Singer XMEN movie for sure :) he has said as much that this is the end of his story for the franchise. A reboot might be cool though, although anyone but McAvoy and Stewart & Fassbender and McKellen as Prof X and Magneto wouldn't feel right

For the original X-Men cast? yes.

For the First Class cast? no.

My guess is we're going to see Cyclops,Storm,and Jean Gray re-casted with younger actors.

So that means no more Hugh Jackman as Wolverine? I personally love the Wolverine movies more than First Class or X-Men

So that means no more Hugh Jackman as Wolverine? I personally love the Wolverine movies more than First Class or X-Men

Hugh Jackman has signed on for a 3rd Wolverine film.

I don't know about X-Men:Apocalypse (but James Mangold did say that he's going to film the 3rd Wolverine after X-Men:Apocalypse)

So,my guess is Jackman will return for X-Men:Apocalypse.

I do hope Jackman can keep playing Wolverine (to me,he is Wolverine :D  )

• Like 1

My god that looks awesome! Really hope they don't screw Quicksilver up :( Because he is also cast for Avengers Assemble:Age of Ultron. If they can get a super-fast character right and decent enough. Then it might mean hope for me getting a Flash movie soon enough (I know that isn't Marvel, but still!) :)

It will be the last Bryan Singer XMEN movie for sure :) he has said as much that this is the end of his story for the franchise. A reboot might be cool though, although anyone but McAvoy and Stewart & Fassbender and McKellen as Prof X and Magneto wouldn't feel right

You know about the Flash TV show that's coming soon right? Fingers crossed it does the character justice.

On topic, I still fear this could turn out to be a big hot mess. Partially, because I wasn't a fan of first class, and secondly because how much I loved the original days story.

Hugh Jackman has signed on for a 3rd Wolverine film.

I don't know about X-Men:Apocalypse (but James Mangold did say that he's going to film the 3rd Wolverine after X-Men:Apocalypse)

So,my guess is Jackman will return for X-Men:Apocalypse.

I do hope Jackman can keep playing Wolverine (to me,he is Wolverine :D  )

Well that's good news and I agree with you  :D

X-Men Apocalypse It's going to be released in 2016 right? .-. 

You know about the Flash TV show that's coming soon right? Fingers crossed it does the character justice.

On topic, I still fear this could turn out to be a big hot mess. Partially, because I wasn't a fan of first class, and secondly because how much I loved the original days story.

I think every X-Men fan don't want this to be a shitty movie.

Days of Future Past is my favorite X-Men story.

But the changes they made for the film make sense to me.

Well that's good news and I agree with you  :D

X-Men Apocalypse It's going to be released in 2016 right? .-. 

Yep :awesome:

It looks good, but, seriously, time travel?

Have you read the story?

I think every X-Men fan don't want this to be a shitty movie.

Days of Future Past is my favorite X-Men story.

But the changes they made for the film make sense to me.

Yep :awesome:

Have you read the story?

Apparently not, just was going by the trailer. Looks like I have some Google searching to do  :facepalm:

I'm looking forward of watching this movie B)

Same here B)

I've been an X-Men fan for a long time (watched the 90's animated series religiously as a kid :lol: )

But it wasn't till 2000 X-Men movie that I became a huge fan (Hugh Jackman as Wolverine was amazing worthy.gif    )

I've seen every X-Men film on opening day (First Class was the only X-Men I didn't in theaters,was busy as the time)

I know Bryan Singer gets a lot of hate from die-hard fans,but he made the first 2 movies accessible to mainstream moviegoers.

• Like 1

A Flash TV show, that is maybe the best news i've heard of all year as far as TV/Movies go. Did you get hold of the New 52 Flash stuff yet? I'm really enjoying it :)

A Flash TV show, that is maybe the best news i've heard of all year as far as TV/Movies go. Did you get hold of the New 52 Flash stuff yet? I'm really enjoying it :)

Yep,a spin-off to the Arrow series.

I haven't read the New 52 Flash,but I like the New 52 Wonder Woman series.

• Like 1

Yep,a spin-off to the Arrow series.

I haven't read the New 52 Flash,but I like the New 52 Wonder Woman series.

off topic but Starfire 52 i do not like she's more like a slut and because watching teentitans and teentitans go you get so use to sweet,cute,silly star 

but I'm looking forward were the Advangers come across with guardians of the galaxy xD 

The only New 52 stuff that I'm reading at the mo is Batman.  Anyway, I keep de-railing this subject, so I'm jumping out as of this point!  OP, I hope the new X-men is everything you and I want it to be, I just don't have the advantage of having your optimistic youth!  I'm an old cynical bastard, so fingers crossed, I'm wrong.

• 4 weeks later...

I wasnt specting the movie to look that cool, but now my interest has increased. I do think it's all kinds of messed up though, Logan with bone claws again, Xavier walking, wth??

I have some theories on those.

Xavier walking (I think either Beast made a injection for him to walk for a short period of time or Wolverine going back to the past has altered something)

Wolverine with bone claws in the past (I think this was before the Weapon X Program)