Buggy Trophies ?

11 hours ago, Falken-N7 said:

So, game seems to be completely fucked and at random. Just unlocked the last two buses, closed the game, went back in, bought them...and nothing. This is driving me kinda nuts, since I actually like the game and have invested quite a lot in it. Gonna have to wait for Devs to fix it... hopefully they will, I've reported trophy bugs countless times on their Discord. Maybe I'll get them by exasperation...

Yep i agree it's really annoying me. I invested a good few hours in but its just too buggy for me atm. It's all the hassle of like ya say closing the game then opening and still not getting trophies to pop. Im just gonna wait till i see that it's fixed, hopefully it does...

• Like 1

The guide above is really helpful, thank you :) I’ve finished the story on both Angel Shores & Seaside Valley however although I’ve tried a few times - Allstar, Clone Army, & Gotta Catch ‘Em All! Seem to be the most buggy for me as well. I haven’t gotten King of the Bay, Key to the City & King of the World either, but I’m hoping those will pop like the other story ones did. I hope they fix it soon cause I’ve really been enjoying this game and I’d love to platinum it. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the Guide, awesome work! Luckily i have no major issues, getting those Trophies.
But it´s really important to restart the Game before.

All the little Trophies, like waking a passanger or something like that, came immediatly.

But the "I´m the Boss" Trophy will not Pop. Even after a Restart of the Game.
It´s Driving me crazy, and i have no clue, what to do.
Is there somebody else, having trouble with this one?

On 7/6/2023 at 11:27 AM, DragonSlayer2007 said:

Thanks for the Guide, awesome work! Luckily i have no major issues, getting those Trophies.
But it´s really important to restart the Game before.

All the little Trophies, like waking a passanger or something like that, came immediatly.

But the "I´m the Boss" Trophy will not Pop. Even after a Restart of the Game.
It´s Driving me crazy, and i have no clue, what to do.
Is there somebody else, having trouble with this one?

Some do unlock by restarting, others don't, others sometime do. It's completely random and out of luck, not to mention that since last patch I've been having lots of random crashes.

Dropping the game until they fix it, I've been ranting far too much on their Discord without even a single reply from the devs.

• Like 4

I'm not able to unlock the last 2 trophies i'm missing: "Key to the City" & King of the World". I've done what people have suggested (to save in cloud etc), but it doesn't happen. It's really buggy... When I got "Pedal to the Metal" it popped when i opened up the game the next day..

Anyone have suggestions? ? Or do we just have to wait for a fix?

These Trophies are really completely Random. I was Playing yesterday and i thought, that the Trophy for 20 Missions should have already popped.

so i was thinking, that i was Running Out of Luck, as suddenly the Trophy for 20 and 30 missions popped at the Same Time.

But the Trophy for unlocking a Bus Station in every District is still locked.

I Guess it should already pop, when i look at my map. ??‍♂️

Edited by DragonSlayer2007

On 24/05/2023 at 8:27 PM, Kaiito5114 said:

Here are the trophies I obtained without any issues:

Welcome to Angel Shores
Allstar
Hop On
New and Shiny
There is no Accounting for Taste
I'm the Boss
Connecting Dots

I have no idea what's stopping me from getting Allstar on the PS4 version but it's kinda annoying

6 hours ago, borntodave said:

Just downloaded the game and decided to pop on here for trophy feedback etc. Not great news by the looks of things. Think I'll wait before starting it. Only chose it because I'm currently training IRL to be a bus driver ?

I think it’s better to wait, as Long as you want the Trophies and Not just train ?

This Trophies are so annoying…

i collected all the collectibles, no Trophy, i visited the SAM Statue in Eclipse Bay, no Trophy.

The Trophy for the other Statue was no Problem.

All you can do, is to Hope, that the Trophies will Pop.

Its really Random.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DragonSlayer2007 said:

I think it’s better to wait, as Long as you want the Trophies and Not just train 1f602.png

This Trophies are so annoying…

i collected all the collectibles, no Trophy, i visited the SAM Statue in Eclipse Bay, no Trophy.

The Trophy for the other Statue was no Problem.

All you can do, is to Hope, that the Trophies will Pop.

Its really Random.

Yeah that just sounds like a lot of stress and hassle I can avoid so I'll wait until they're fixed. I'm all about the trophies still ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DoodgraverNL said:

Island Tourism didn't pop for me. I am hoping that it will pop together with the 20 missions trophy, but this is just annoying.

This Trophy was no Problem for me. The 20 Missions then came together with the 30 Missions.

But since a few Days, for me, no Trophies Pop. The SAM Statue in Eclipse Bay, All Mission Trophies, Buy all Buses in the Game or the „I‘m the Boss“ Trophy.

Frustrating to be honest 

• Like 1

On 6/10/2023 at 8:50 AM, borntodave said:

Just downloaded the game and decided to pop on here for trophy feedback etc. Not great news by the looks of things. Think I'll wait before starting it. Only chose it because I'm currently training IRL to be a bus driver ?

Oh wow, good luck with the training.

On 24/05/2023 at 8:27 PM, Kaiito5114 said:

Unlock the Transit Station: I obtained this trophy by completing the "High Life" mission. Make sure to keep the objective "Drive a nighttime route." Exit the game, save your progress to the cloud, relaunch the game, and complete the last mission objective. The trophy should unlock. (To do this, drive a short 4-stop route, pick up passengers at the first station, pass by the second and third without stopping, then stop at the fourth station to finish the route and validate the objective.)

I can't get this trophy to unlock at all on PS4 or PS5 version, anyone have any tips?

(Of course this trophy unlocks after I ask about it lol. All I can suggest to people attempting this particular trophy in the future is make a back up save via the cloud or USB, and keep trying until it unlocks. It took me multiple attempts on PS5 but I will mention that I picked a route that did not have a bus already assigned to it to complete the "drive a night time route" objective.)

Hope this helps someone!

Edited by Princess Luna

On 10/6/2023 at 10:56 AM, Princess Luna said:

I have no idea what's stopping me from getting Allstar on the PS4 version but it's kinda annoying

I also encountered this problem today and mine is PS5 version

tried numerous times on getting 5-stars on short routes, both Angel shores and Seaside valley,

and also even tried deleting save data but still nothing worked

but Allstar seems to be a slightly high percentage to be achieved comparing to others so there is still a hope to get it

I may leave this alone and finish all angel shores trophies first

then have a look on the map extension DLC whether it will work

add: It finally popped.

What I've done was changing the setting from Quality Mode to Performance Mode

I was also using remote-play on phone at that time so I don't know whether the resolution has also lowered from 4KHDR to 2K no HDR

from now on I will use minimum graphics to play untill all trophies done.

Edited by ShijouLime

Can confirm that Trophies still extremely buggy in June. I’m missing 6 trophies that I’ve already met the requirements for, and it doesn’t matter if I have a mission active or I do them at the start of the session. Perfectly balanced route, 10 decals, first collectable, haunted house and bendy bus. 

4 hours ago, Si-gyn said:

Can confirm that Trophies still extremely buggy in June. I’m missing 6 trophies that I’ve already met the requirements for, and it doesn’t matter if I have a mission active or I do them at the start of the session. Perfectly balanced route, 10 decals, first collectable, haunted house and bendy bus. 

Yeah, I ask myself everytime,why i still choose to play this game and finish the second Map. It was fun to play, but with all these Bugs and already missed Trophies, its actually painful to play.
I guess its just for the unlikely Case, that they will Fix it and a then a start of the Game will give me all the Trophies. So i will do the second Map too, and wait these few Days to play the new Final Fantasy ?

Astragon posted today on their discord about the update:

"Hey! ? 

**Update 2.29 for Bus Simulator 21 Next Stop is now available!**

Today's update includes a number of bug and crash fixes. We are working on another update that focuses on stability, resolving problems with achievements, among other things.

For the full changelog, check out our website:
?  https://updates.bussimulator.com"

Not this time, we'll have to wait a bit longer.

• Like 3

This is what they said to save going onto the website. This is direct from them:

Note: The next update focusing on additional issues, stability improvements as well as the problem that trophies won’t unlock for a number of players on PlayStation is currently under construction and will follow as soon as possible.

The fact they specifically acknowledge PlayStation is good; I wasn’t sure if by achievements they ONLY meant Xbox or whatever.

Edited by Keidah
added
  • Like 1

"Island Tourism" unlocked for me yesterday when I finished the mission "Safety First", which is exactly the No.10 Mission in order,

So, let's see if the next 20 mission trophy will unlock on No.20 "Leisure"

added: the 20 missions trophy popped when I load the save but the last objective of "Leisure" has not finished yet lol

and the 30 missions trophy popped when I loaded the save which Mission No.30 "A Walk On The Beach" was ongoing

Edited by ShijouLime

Just booted the game up out of pure curiosity…

and the trophies for 10 missions in Angel Shores and 20 missions in Angel Shores both popped at the same time! I was past the 20 mission mark so these were definitely back-logged trophies! Great stuff. Hopefully the upcoming trophy-specific patch makes everything pop regularly so we don’t have to worry about this kind of thing anymore. Excited to get back into it; I was really enjoying it until the trophies stopped popping.

• Like 2