Buggy Trophies ?

After yesterday's patch trophies seem to be popping regularly. The 30 missions one popped while loading, then I bought a Scania Citywide 14m and the buy all buses trophy popped as well. Tried going to the SAM statue in Eclipse Bay and that one also unlocked regularly.

Now we just need to find out whether things are actually fixed (even though they're saying they're still working on trophies) or if it's just some lucky exploit.

• Like 1

On 6/22/2023 at 0:16 AM, Keidah said:

Just booted the game up out of pure curiosity…

and the trophies for 10 missions in Angel Shores and 20 missions in Angel Shores both popped at the same time! I was past the 20 mission mark so these were definitely back-logged trophies! Great stuff. Hopefully the upcoming trophy-specific patch makes everything pop regularly so we don’t have to worry about this kind of thing anymore. Excited to get back into it; I was really enjoying it until the trophies stopped popping.

The 10 popped for me as well when I booted up the game but no others.  I was really enjoying it to.

On 17/05/2023 at 7:45 PM, TheBarrowCasual said:

I keep finding fair dodgers but still no trophy, it's a fun game but mine atm seems to be a very buggy 9 hours in. Let's see if anyone else encounters my problems. Hopefully your ok let us know how you get on later in the game.

I have the same problem, non of my trophies is working, have even re-installed the game and still nothing.

well it‘s getting a little bit better for me now.

I received the Trophies for the collectibles on the second Map and also the one for charging an E-Bus and buying a Double Decker Bus. But only on the second Map. Didn‘t Pop on the First one. Buy the Same Bus 10x and finish a Mission on second Island are still locked. But it seems, that I finished every Mission there.

We‘ll see, what the Next Update will brings to us.

Last thing I have to do, is to Drive 1000km. Hope This Trophy Works Fine.

On 28/06/2023 at 0:40 PM, ShijouLime said:

Hi, finally I unlocked almost all Angel Shores related trophies

so I may here share my experience below,

hope this can help someone suffering same issues before any fix patch come out ?

"Are you Steerious?" unlocked at tutorial of Story Mode, finish the slalom course at beginning session

"Unlock the Transit Station" took reference from Kaiito5114's solution, I guess this can only be triggered during mission "High Life". I finished the objective "drive a route at night" after open the game in 10 minutes or less. If nothing popped, download the save from cloud and try again (I succeed on 2nd try)

"Clone Army" unlocked when the mission required me to connect route on Gold Island. The process has to be done at beginning session. If main game didn't unlock then try it on Career Mode beginning session

"Island Tourism" unlocked for me when I finished the mission "Safety First" at beginning session, which is exactly the No.10 Mission in order

"A new Job" the 20 missions trophy popped when I loaded the save during the last objective of "Leisure" which has not been finished yet

"Sunny View" the 30 missions trophy popped when I loaded the save which Mission No.30 "A Walk On The Beach" which also not yet completed

"All Around the Shore" when Mission "Catch Them All" came along with the last financial district unlocked, simply returned back to main menu and continue session again, the trophy should pop at loading screen

"Haunted House" it did not unlock with my save, so I start a new game of Career Mode and teleport to nearby, walk towards the front door of the house, and it popped

"Monster Hunting", "Still Alive" surprisingly popped when I visited the two places. I even played over half hour without returning to main menu. If nothing pop I recommend start a new Career Mode and try again at beginning session

"Flexibility is Key", "Double the Fun", "Saving the World" unlocked when I started a new game under Career Mode of Seaside Valley at beginning session

"King of the Bay" "Gotta Catch 'Em All!" these two trophies wasted me several hours nothing came and finally just found out the solution is: INSTALL THE MAP EXTENSION DLC. I originally backup my save to cloud, leaving the mission objective Level up all bus stops to Lv.5 unfinished but at that moment the save on PS5 was all done. After I purchased the DLC and open the game, King of the Bay popped at loading screen. So, I immediately teleport to dealership and bought the last new bus SCANDIA Citywide 18m and it also popped

"Hidden Treasure", "Treasure Hunter", "Hoarder of Hidden Things" unlocked by starting a new game Career Mode at beginning session.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: You MUST touch all the collectibles before the autosave icon appears at bottom-right-corner after continuing session! As the icon usually appears within 1 minute after loading the save, your character location cannot be too far away if you want to pick up the collectible at that session. Any mistakes will cause you to redo the whole progress from scratch again (by deleting save on PS5 then start a new game). The safer way to do is return to main menu first before every collecting actions.

Remarks:

I don't know how much the in-game settings can help, but my game environment was under 1080p, Performance Mode, viewable distance as 85 80 85

After Eclipse Bay bus stops unlock, the game crashed very often while driving inside the district.

The only solution is to avoid staying inside the area more than 30 seconds.

If the game has been running hours ago, close the game and reopen first before go into Eclipse Bay, otherwise a high chance to have random crashes occur

Thanks for the help, and do you have any solution for the "Welcome Back to Seaside Valley"?

I tried so many times and no trophy, so I am always in the first mission.

1 minute ago, aninac said:

Thanks for the help, and do you have any solution for the "Welcome Back to Seaside Valley"?

I struggled to get this one to pop too, I don't remember exactly what I did unfortunately, but I followed the advice in the guide on page 2 and tried over and over with cloud saves. I got the platinum today, and it's been a few days since I started that map, so I apologise I can't be of much help but it's doable, I assure you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aninac said:

After the first mission got completed, I returned to main menu immediately then load the save, and the trophy popped after a while.

If your progress has gone too far away, I recommend first backup the current save to cloud, then open a new Story Mode of Seaside Valley

Finish all objectives except the one "Customize your bus", leave that the last thing to do

Once they were 6/7 finished, return to main menu, continue session again, after loading save quickly press the touch pad button then R1 to Garage, then customize one of the bus then accept changes.

Now the mission should be shown as completed and just wait for the lady to finish her talk. After the next mission jump out, the trophy should pop together with it.

If the trophy still didn't pop, you may also try switching the resolution to 720p (like me) and use Performance Mode, no HDR, and try installing MAP EXTENSION DLC if it has not yet

Edited by ShijouLime
  • Like 1

I´m tired of this Game.... Following Trophies didnt Pop.

Unlock the Transit Station (New Game?)
Clone Army (didn´t work at all)
Gotta Catch 'Em All! (also no Trophy, even with new Sandbox Game)
King of the Bay (New Game?)
Treasure Hunter(New Game?)
Hoarder of Hidden Things(New Game?)
Monster Hunting(also no Trophy, even with new Sandbox Game)
Key to the City(New Game?)
King of the World(New Game?)

But I dont want to waste time anymore, so I guess, i wait for another Update.

12 hours ago, DragonSlayer2007 said:

I´m tired of this Game.... Following Trophies didnt Pop.

Unlock the Transit Station (New Game?)
Clone Army (didn´t work at all)
Gotta Catch 'Em All! (also no Trophy, even with new Sandbox Game)
King of the Bay (New Game?)
Treasure Hunter(New Game?)
Hoarder of Hidden Things(New Game?)
Monster Hunting(also no Trophy, even with new Sandbox Game)
Key to the City(New Game?)
King of the World(New Game?)

But I dont want to waste time anymore, so I guess, i wait for another Update.

sad to hear about this ? really strange the clone army didn't pop even by returning to main menu

Sandbox Mode can unlock nothing so don't try that one.

"Unlock the Transit Station" seems can only unlock during "High Life" so only an independent playthrough can help. Please try to teleport to last stop of the night route and takeover the bus, then return to main menu and come back. The objective drive a night route should be immediately done.

The collectibles related trophies in both maps should work fine with the return to main menu theory, in a new Career Mode. But you need to backup current save to cloud first and go to PS5 options to delete the whole save file before opening new game because the collectible record is still there even you delete the company.

If this still didn't work probably due to system issues(RAM used too much? SSD too many games inside? different console language affected? reinstall the game? etc)

"Gotta Catch 'Em All!" and "King of the Bay" popped after installing MAP DLC

I was thinking about whether the save file have something wrong which make things not working but install DLC maybe one of the solution.

So, maybe please have a try to install any free DLC (in case MAP DLC already installed) and try the trophy again

Another important thing is leave the save file to make the last mission have one objective unfinished for safety. As my "King of the World" did not pop when I completed Seaside Valley Countryside earlier than Angel Shores' Perfection, so I load the backup and make it vice versa.

Edited by ShijouLime
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, ShijouLime said:

After the first mission got completed, I returned to main menu immediately then load the save, and the trophy popped after a while.

If your progress has gone too far away, I recommend first backup the current save to cloud, then open a new Story Mode of Seaside Valley

Finish all objectives except the one "Customize your bus", leave that the last thing to do

Once they were 6/7 finished, return to main menu, continue session again, after loading save quickly press the touch pad button then R1 to Garage, then customize one of the bus then accept changes.

Now the mission should be shown as completed and just wait for the lady to finish her talk. After the next mission jump out, the trophy should pop together with it.

If the trophy still didn't pop, you may also try switching the resolution to 720p (like me) and use Performance Mode, no HDR, and try installing MAP EXTENSION DLC if it has not yet

Thanks, it worked.

But I can't unlocked the "King of the Bay" and "Gotta Catch 'Em All". I have the DLC map installed and try so many times and nothing... I need to wait for an update

5 hours ago, aninac said:

Thanks, it worked.

But I can't unlocked the "King of the Bay" and "Gotta Catch 'Em All". I have the DLC map installed and try so many times and nothing... I need to wait for an update

Is there any other free DLC components not yet purchased? I was wondering whether installing new DLC this action can refresh the save temporarily, or the whole MAP EXTENSION mission needed to be completed if you accidently started(touching the new NPC). Please have a try

• Like 1

On 04/07/2023 at 3:57 AM, ShijouLime said:

Is there any other free DLC components not yet purchased? I was wondering whether installing new DLC this action can refresh the save temporarily, or the whole MAP EXTENSION mission needed to be completed if you accidently started(touching the new NPC). Please have a try

Well, "King of the Bay" pops after hundreds of tries.

"Gotta Catch 'Em All" doesn't pop, maybe it pops in Seaside Valley after all missions done.

Thanks

Edited by aninac
  • Like 1

On 3.7.2023 at 4:18 PM, ShijouLime said:

sad to hear about this 1f641.png really strange the clone army didn't pop even by returning to main menu

Sandbox Mode can unlock nothing so don't try that one.

"Unlock the Transit Station" seems can only unlock during "High Life" so only an independent playthrough can help. Please try to teleport to last stop of the night route and takeover the bus, then return to main menu and come back. The objective drive a night route should be immediately done.

The collectibles related trophies in both maps should work fine with the return to main menu theory, in a new Career Mode. But you need to backup current save to cloud first and go to PS5 options to delete the whole save file before opening new game because the collectible record is still there even you delete the company.

If this still didn't work probably due to system issues(RAM used too much? SSD too many games inside? different console language affected? reinstall the game? etc)

"Gotta Catch 'Em All!" and "King of the Bay" popped after installing MAP DLC

I was thinking about whether the save file have something wrong which make things not working but install DLC maybe one of the solution.

So, maybe please have a try to install any free DLC (in case MAP DLC already installed) and try the trophy again

Another important thing is leave the save file to make the last mission have one objective unfinished for safety. As my "King of the World" did not pop when I completed Seaside Valley Countryside earlier than Angel Shores' Perfection, so I load the backup and make it vice versa.

Thanks for your advices.

I will try them, when i´m in the mood, to play this game again :)

Actually i´m still tired of it, but maybe tonight, when i get a little bit time to try one or two things you said.

Do you know which Mission "High Life" is?

"The collectibles related trophies in both maps should work fine with the return to main menu theory, in a new Career Mode. But you need to backup current save to cloud first and go to PS5 options to delete the whole save file before opening new game because the collectible record is still there even you delete the company."

Could you please explain this a little bit more?
I have to create a backup Save to cloud (should be done automatically), than delete the Save Game from my System and have i have to collect them all again and should always go back to the Main Menu before i pick up the collectible?
And when it´s done, load the Save Game from Cloud again?
Well, in this case i guess it would be the best, to do this at last, isn´t it?

I installed the DLC Map already, but it didn´t helped. I started even one Mission and completed it, because i thought, it could maybe triggered the Trophy.
Do i have to play the DLC Missions now completely?

"Another important thing is leave the save file to make the last mission have one objective unfinished for safety. As my "King of the World" did not pop when I completed Seaside Valley Countryside earlier than Angel Shores' Perfection, so I load the backup and make it vice versa."

Hmm.. i don´t have any Missions left in Seaside Valley and Angel Shore just the DLC Missions, so is this Method for me still an Option? There are no older Save Games and the one in cloud should be up to date, i guess?

Thanks for your help again, and sorry if my english is not that good. :)
It´s awesome how much work you put in this Thread to help people with this Game.

16 hours ago, DragonSlayer2007 said:

Thanks for your advices.

I will try them, when i´m in the mood, to play this game again :)

Actually i´m still tired of it, but maybe tonight, when i get a little bit time to try one or two things you said.

Do you know which Mission "High Life" is?

"The collectibles related trophies in both maps should work fine with the return to main menu theory, in a new Career Mode. But you need to backup current save to cloud first and go to PS5 options to delete the whole save file before opening new game because the collectible record is still there even you delete the company."

Could you please explain this a little bit more?
I have to create a backup Save to cloud (should be done automatically), than delete the Save Game from my System and have i have to collect them all again and should always go back to the Main Menu before i pick up the collectible?
And when it´s done, load the Save Game from Cloud again?
Well, in this case i guess it would be the best, to do this at last, isn´t it?

I installed the DLC Map already, but it didn´t helped. I started even one Mission and completed it, because i thought, it could maybe triggered the Trophy.
Do i have to play the DLC Missions now completely?

"Another important thing is leave the save file to make the last mission have one objective unfinished for safety. As my "King of the World" did not pop when I completed Seaside Valley Countryside earlier than Angel Shores' Perfection, so I load the backup and make it vice versa."

Hmm.. i don´t have any Missions left in Seaside Valley and Angel Shore just the DLC Missions, so is this Method for me still an Option? There are no older Save Games and the one in cloud should be up to date, i guess?

Thanks for your help again, and sorry if my english is not that good. :)
It´s awesome how much work you put in this Thread to help people with this Game.

https://youtu.be/lYrKNE-HWK4?t=583

"High Life" is the No.8 mission counting from beginning of Story Mode.

It contains two objectives and you may decide to complete either one first before make backup save to cloud in case the trophy fail to pop out.

The key point is to finish another objective as fast as you can after loading save from main menu.

For collectible things, your steps mentioned above is correct. You can examine whether the process is correct when you collected 10 collectibles.

But one thing I forgot to remind: please turn off the automatic upload function(or its called syncronizing) first when you deleted save from system as the cloud save will be overwritten once you start the game again. Seaside Valley also works on same theory but you CANNOT open new career game from scratch bacause it require some progress from Angel Shores story mode. Therefore this is important to make backup first before you start to pickup the first collectible on Seaside Valley, in case when the 5 collectible trophy do not pop, download the backup immediately and retry.

My case on "King of the Bay" was the trophy popped on loading the save after I purchased the MAP DLC, but I don't know whether completing the DLC missions will work as I didn't even start them.  You may also try lowering system/game environment settings to see if they work. We see aninac above unlocked that trophy after hours of tries so maybe this stage is still unlockable.

"King of the World" may now be a mystery to find further solution if Seaside Valley was already all done.  As mentioned before, if you have other free DLC not yet purchased, please have a try to see whether buying DLC can help the save to pop trophies.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/22188-bus-simulator-21/yoyoECM?order=date

Just found someone achieved there.  That means he may have done something to trigger three trophies at the same time, finish which side's mission first maybe not a problem

Edited by ShijouLime
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TurboLazerYT said:

I just finished all the Angel Shores missions and no trophy has popped. I tried installing the map DLC but still nothing, is there any other tips that could help make the trophy pop?

In my case, after hundreds of tries, I did like this:

When she is finish talking with you, right after the last word, when the game is saving I pause and quit to main menu very quick. 

Of course you need a save in the cloud to finish the last mission, and repeat this.

When I resume the game, the trophy pops...

Good luck on this trophy

Edited by aninac
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, aninac said:

In my case, after hundreds of tries, I did like this:

When she is finish talking with you, right after the last word, when the game is saving I pause and quit to main menu very quick. 

Of course you need a save in the cloud to finish the last mission, and repeat this.

When I resume the game, the trophy pops...

Good luck on this trophy

Thanks for the advice! The thing is the last cloud save I have is from days ago which includes a lot of backtracking, so I'm not sure on what to do apart from that method that I more or less don't want to do

New update today!

PlayStation Update 2.31 - July 12, 2023

Improved memory usage to prevent crashes

Fix for the PS5/PS4 trophy issues

Fix for an issue where DLC missions couldn’t be accessed after all main quests were completed

Pedestrian accidents are now listed correctly within the Payday overview

If anyone plays it and it works, please let us know! I'm at work, can only play at night, but I'm very curious ?

• Like 3

This update, for me at least, has fixed all the trophies that previously refused to pop. I'm still having trophy problems on the Seaside Valley map but I'm starting a new save file so I'll check if those trophies have been fixed too

Edit: I started the new Seaside Valley save and trophies are popping there too so I believe the trophies have been fixed for the most part

Edited by TurboLazerYT
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, TurboLazerYT said:

This update, for me at least, has fixed all the trophies that previously refused to pop. I'm still having trophy problems on the Seaside Valley map but I'm starting a new save file so I'll check if those trophies have been fixed too

Edit: I started the new Seaside Valley save and trophies are popping there too so I believe the trophies have been fixed for the most part

This is now working yes! ? It popped for me too when i loaded up my save on the PS5. I got my trophies "Key to the City" and "King of the World", which i was missing for platinum!

• Like 1