Buggy Trophies ?

Hi was just wondering if anyone else has encountered trophies not popping was having abit of fun with this game everything seemed to be ok but few hours in I've noticed certain trophies not popping now.

First was the haunted house and the collectible on the back porch i visted the house no trophy popped and no trophy for my first collectible found. I backed out to the main menu turned off my ps5 then went back on and visited them locations and they finally popped.

But ive just bought my first bendy bus as its part of a story mission also a silver trophy  but nothing popped which is really annoying as it costs 450.000 so its took me 9 hours to accumalte that much so will be annoying if i have to do this again. Also the fare dodger seems to be very bugged as I've caught about 20 odd dodgers yet no trophy. 

My concern is for the grindy trophies here, if there not tracking now like the drive 1000km and collect all buses trophies. Was just wondering if anyone else has had any issues?

***fair dodgers finally popped after about 50 attempts

Edited by TheBarrowCasual
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Gooboid said:

I popped the fair dodger trophy during the tutorial. Haven't made it much further into the game but I'm really hoping this isn't too buggy. The last Bus Simulator was simple fun and I platted it with no trophy issues.

I keep finding fair dodgers but still no trophy, it's a fun game but mine atm seems to be a very buggy 9 hours in. Let's see if anyone else encounters my problems. Hopefully your ok let us know how you get on later in the game.

Roughly 8 hours in, I do have issues with trophies for catching without a ticket and waking up passengers, despite doing it dozens of times trophies haven't popped up.

Edit: The trophy for buying a bendy bus does not pop. The trophy for the slalom course required multiple attempts before popping. Starting a new game does not fix any issues.

Edited by LT-Alucard-LT
  • Like 2

Yep, same here. So far waking up passengers and buying a first bendy bus (I've bought two and one was mission-related too) seem to be two that are causing me trouble. The slalom course took about six successful attempts before actually awarding the trophy too

Edit: Turns out I've got 6 or 7 buggy trophies. Really hope it gets fixed sooner rather than later

Edited by Tyron96M
  • Like 2

Not looking good for this game. Another 20 minutes in and I've encountered passenger bugs that needed a soft reset. I'm now stuck in an infinite loop during the tutorial to create a new route. I've clicked through it four times to create four identical routes and there's no sign of it ending yet.

• Like 1

A few popped for me like buying a bendy bus and the fair dodgers plus the slalom trophy ones. It seemed if i had been on the game a few hours trophies wouldn't pop so before buying another bendy bus i turned off the game then went back on bought it and the trophy popped i then did the slalom course straight away after this and that popped. 

Bit concerned to the 1000km trophy as who knows if thats being tracked properly wouldn't be happy if i had to restart a new profile or something. 

Seems like there's alot of buggy trophies atm, fingers crossed they sort them out.

I'm also having problems with at least seven trophies:

Flexibility is Key

Island Tourism 

A new job (possibly Sunny View too)

Saving the world

Always on Time

Clone Army

Hidden Treasure

Already reported then on the publisher's Discord. I really hope the trophies can be fixed without having to start a new save game.

• Like 1

I Think i found a way to unlock the trophies. It seems like all the trophy can be unlocked in the twenty first minutes of a session, but then, nothing. I tried with the Haunted House, it doesn't pop with a session of 1 hour, but if i launch the game, launch the session, and go directly to the haunted house, it pops. Same for the Sam to find, same for collectables. So my theory is that the auto-save or something like this can lock the trophies to pop along a session. So just before getting a trophy, I turn off the game and relaunch it, and the trophies pop.

Tell me if it works for you.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, AS_PRIX said:

I Think i found a way to unlock the trophies. It seems like all the trophy can be unlocked in the twenty first minutes of a session, but then, nothing. I tried with the Haunted House, it doesn't pop with a session of 1 hour, but if i launch the game, launch the session, and go directly to the haunted house, it pops. Same for the Sam to find, same for collectables. So my theory is that the auto-save or something like this can lock the trophies to pop along a session. So just before getting a trophy, I turn off the game and relaunch it, and the trophies pop.

Partially yes, but in my case it seems to be even shorter.

I bought my third bendy bus.ping trophy. (flexibility is key)

Bought 2 more Citaro Ks to make it 10 (for clone army) no trophy. This was about 10 minutes in the session. Sold 1.

Quit en retried for the 10 buses then it did pop.

On a related note does anyone know the full list of missions?

For the collectables I had 2 runs.

1 and 10 unlocked in the first (took me 35 minutes total in that session) but the 20 not. Had to start a seperate game.

also Unlock The Transit Station is missing for me.

Edited by Vive_ut_vivas

Always on time didn’t pop the first time I adjusted a timetable, but it did the second time. Though now I’m reading through this thread, it may have been right after I loaded into the game.

I also found a collectible, and that one didn’t pop either, so maybe I’ll go in search of another right after I load up the game next time and see if that works. 

10 hours ago, AS_PRIX said:

Can confirm this worked for a lot of the 'quick' trophies for me, seems more like a 10 minute window to pop the trophies. Still not been able to unlock Sleeping Beauty, Allstar or any of the 10/20/30 mission trophies though, even if done as soon as I launch in

Found my first buggy trophy about 10 hrs in, bought a bendy bus (Man Lion's City) and trophy didn't pop. All the other ones I got until now worked fine (slalom, first mission, waking sleepy passenger, find someone without the ticket etc).

Gonna try the "quit the game and try again" thing and see if it works, won't take long to have money for another bendy.

EDIT: it worked and I unlocked the trophy by buying a new bendy bus.

Edited by Falken-N7
  • Like 1

The game was released in 2021 and most of the trophies are bugged. The platinum currently hasn't been obtained by anyone in the world. I'm thinking the Devs just don't care about this one guys. Which is an absolute shame because I was really enjoying it and the trophies seemed pretty cool. 

45 minutes ago, TheHappyRocker said:

The game was released in 2021 and most of the trophies are bugged. The platinum currently hasn't been obtained by anyone in the world. I'm thinking the Devs just don't care about this one guys. Which is an absolute shame because I was really enjoying it and the trophies seemed pretty cool. 

The PS5 version only released this month. People have platinumed the PS4 version 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, olivetheturtle said:

It would be great if everyone could fill a bug report on the dev’s Discord: https://discord.com/invite/astragon

The majority of the posts there are from PC players, so anyone posting about the PS5 bugs would help!

Very helpful of you to post the Discord link, it makes it a lot easier for others to report bugs without having to search for the info elsewhere ?

• Like 1