Buggy Trophies ?

1 hour ago, Kaiito5114 said:

Hello, I'm here to help you with the trophies. As some may have noticed, trophies do not unlock when you have been in the session for a while.

I have also noticed that trophies do not unlock in a map if you have completed all the missions in it. So make sure you always have an ongoing mission.

Only players subscribed to PS+ can hope to achieve the platinum (PS5 version) because you will need to save your progress multiple times on the cloud in case a trophy doesn't unlock. If that happens, you can reload your saved data. Generally, if you restart the game before performing the necessary action to unlock your trophy, it should unlock.

Here are the trophies I obtained without any issues:

Welcome to Angel Shores
Allstar
Hop On
New and Shiny
There is no Accounting for Taste
I'm the Boss
Connecting Dots

Here are the trophies that gave me some trouble:

TROPHIES FROM ANGEL SHORES MAP

Fare Dodger: At the beginning of your session, perform a route and quickly check the tickets. The trophy should unlock then. (Remember to always be on a mission.)

Stop and Go: At the beginning of your session, reach a higher-level stop. Make sure to increase the experience of a stop until it can level up, then exit the game, relaunch it, and increase the level of the bus stop. The trophy should unlock. (Remember to always be on a mission.)

Always on Time: At the beginning of your session, change the time of one of your routes. Changing from 00 to 01 should immediately unlock the trophy. (Remember to always be on a mission.)

Strategist: At the beginning of your session, create a balanced route with 10 stops (5 blue stops and 5 purple stops). The trophy should unlock. (Remember to always be on a mission.)

Are you Steerious?: At the beginning of your session, complete the slalom course with a bus at the dealership. The course is located behind the dealership. Do it without touching the obstacles, and the trophy should unlock. (Remember to always be on a mission.)

That's Art: At the beginning of your session, apply 10 different stickers to your bus. The trophy should unlock. (Remember to always be on a mission.)

Unlock the Transit Station: I obtained this trophy by completing the "High Life" mission. Make sure to keep the objective "Drive a nighttime route." Exit the game, save your progress to the cloud, relaunch the game, and complete the last mission objective. The trophy should unlock. (To do this, drive a short 4-stop route, pick up passengers at the first station, pass by the second and third without stopping, then stop at the fourth station to finish the route and validate the objective.)

Hidden Treasure: At the beginning of your session, obtain a collectible item in the Angel Shores map. This trophy can be obtained in career mode without an ongoing mission (all stops in the map are accessible in career mode, which is much easier if you haven't unlocked everything in story mode).

Flexibility is Key & Island Tourism: I obtained these trophies by completing the "Conquering Greenwood" mission. Make sure to keep the objective "Purchase an articulated bus." Exit the game, save your progress to the cloud, relaunch the game, and complete the last mission objective. The trophies should unlock.

Clone Army: At the beginning of your session, purchase 10 identical buses. I recommend keeping a save on the cloud if you want to use your money later in the game to progress. You can quickly purchase the buses once you already have one by going through the touchpad menu and selecting the "Garage" tab. (Remember to always be on a mission.)

Saving the World: At the beginning of your session, recharge one of your electric buses. (Remember to always be on a mission.)

Haunted House: At the beginning of your session, go to the haunted house. (Remember to always be on a mission.) (This may work in career mode at the beginning of a session, but it needs to be tested!)

Sleeping Beauty: At the beginning of your session, wake up a sleeping passenger on your bus. I recommend disabling all events except the one where a passenger falls asleep and setting it as a frequent event to increase your chances of getting it. This trophy will depend on your luck in quickly encountering a sleeping passenger. (Remember to always be on a mission.)

A new Job: I obtained this by completing the "Naval Science" mission. Make sure to keep the objective "Transport 100 passengers." You can stop at 99/100 if you wish. Exit the game, save your progress to the cloud, relaunch the game, and complete the last mission objective. The trophy should unlock.

Sunny View: I obtained this by completing the "No One Left Behind" mission. Make sure to keep the objective "Transport 50 passengers." WARNING! You cannot track the progress of the objective. Exit the game, save your progress to the cloud, relaunch the game, and complete the last mission objective. The trophy should unlock.

All Around the Shore: This trophy unlocks automatically when you restart the game and load the map after unlocking all the stops.

King of the Bay: I obtained this by completing the "Perfection" mission. Make sure to keep the objective "All stops at level 5." You can have all stops at level 5 and keep one at level 4. Exit the game, save your progress to the cloud, relaunch the game, and complete the last mission objective. The trophy should unlock.

ONCE YOU HAVE OBTAINED ALL THESE TROPHIES, YOU CAN START SEASIDE VALLEY.

TROPHIES OBTAINED IN SEASIDE VALLEY:

Welcome Back to Seaside Valley: I obtained this by completing the "Getting Started" mission. Make sure to keep the objective "Drive a nighttime route." Exit the game, save your progress to the cloud, relaunch the game, and complete the last mission objective. The trophy should unlock. (To do this, drive a small 4-stop route, pick up passengers at the first station, pass by the second and third without stopping, then stop at the fourth station to finish the route and validate the objective).

Old Stager: At the beginning of your session, collect 5 out of the 10 collectible items available on the map. Collect 4, then restart the game to collect the fifth and unlock the trophy. (Remember to always be on a mission.) (This may work in career mode at the beginning of a session, but it needs to be tested!)

Double the Fun: At the beginning of your session, purchase an imperial bus. (Remember to always be on a mission.)

Gotta Catch 'Em All!: At the beginning of your session, purchase all the buses available in the game. I recommend buying all except one, then restart the game and purchase the last bus to

unlock the trophy. I recommend saving your progress to the cloud if you want to use your money later in the game to progress.

Hiker: At the beginning of your session, collect all the collectible items available on the map. Collect 9, then restart the game to collect the last one and unlock the trophy. (Remember to always be on a mission.) (This may work in career mode at the beginning of a session, but it needs to be tested!)

King of the World & Key to the City: I obtained these by completing the "Countryside" mission. Make sure to keep the objective "Create a 12-stop route." Exit the game, save your progress to the cloud, relaunch the game, and complete the last mission objective. The trophies should unlock. If they don't unlock, restore your saved progress from the cloud, complete the last objective, and immediately exit the game by returning to the main menu without closing the application. Press "Continue," and I obtained the trophies this way.

ALL THESE TROPHIES WERE OBTAINED AT THE BEGINNING OF A SESSION IN CAREER MODE. (You can start new games in both maps if you wish. It won't overwrite your story mode progress).

- Treasure Hunter
- Still Alive
- Monster Hunting
- Hoarder of Hidden Things

AND FINALLY, THE BEST FOR LAST:

Pedal to the Metal: I obtained this by staying AFK with the cloud save where I had to complete an objective in Seaside Valley. Even though the session lasted for 10 hours, the trophy unlocked without any issues. You can track the distance traveled through the touchpad menu by pressing L1 once to display it on the right.

I'm sorry if my English is not very clear for you.

There you go! I hope this helps you obtain your missing trophies and achieve the platinum. Good luck!

You sir are the hero we need, thanks a lot for sharing all your knowledge!

Just a quick question about Pedal to the Metal: how did you manage to do it while AFK?

39 minutes ago, Falken-N7 said:

Vous êtes le héros dont nous avons besoin, merci beaucoup d’avoir partagé toutes vos connaissances!

Juste une petite question à propos de Pedal to the Metal : comment avez-vous réussi à le faire en AFK ?

You're welcome, with pleasure. Yes, watch this, I made a short video to show you which bus and where to do it. Make sure to lock both of your joysticks and keep R2 pressed.

Bus simulator 21 Next Stop | AFK Spot for 1000 km | PS4-PS5 - YouTube

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Keidah said:

@Kaiito5114 I’m passed Conquering Greenwood. Am I unable to unlock Island Tourism (and therefore a new job and sunny view) and also Unlock the Transit Station?

I'm not sure if you can unlock them. Try focusing on your current mission, keeping the objective as simple and quick as possible. Exit the game and save your progress to the cloud. Restart the game and complete your latest objective to finish your current mission. If that doesn't work, try again by loading your saved game from the cloud. If nothing changes after several attempts, unfortunately, you will have to start a new game. :/

12 minutes ago, Falken-N7 said:

New patch today, will check out if trophies are still glitched or if they fixed things up 

Just to set some realistic expectations, the patch notes don't even mention trophies:

Patch notes: Update 2.28 (PS5/PS4)

• Improved performance and memory usage
  • Fixed parked cars popping in and out
  • Fixed blinkers of the Ebusco 12m and 18m

Still, some players on Discord are saying they got some progress on trophies with the patch. Collectibles seem to be tracking better. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Shipyroni said:

Just to set some realistic expectations, the patch notes don't even mention trophies:

Still, some players on Discord are saying they got some progress on trophies with the patch. Collectibles seem to be tracking better. 

It could be a memory usage problem that leads to the game not tracking things after a while, so that may indeed be helpful. I'll give it a try later on by trying to finish some missions, since I've already got all collectibles in Angel Shores.

• Like 1

Some trophies seem to be working a bit better. Finally unlocked Sleeping Beauty and Allstar, but I did not have the same luck with Unlock the Transit Station (started a new save when mine corrupted but didn't unlock on either playthrough)

• Like 1

Can confirm that while something MAY have changed, the situation is not fixed at all. Tried booting up the game and leaving it idle for an hour or so, a bit more, then bought 5 Citaro K's for the Clones trophy. It didn't pop, so I restarted the game and bought another one, bringing the total to 11, and it popped normally.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Keidah said:

@Kaiito5114 I’m passed Conquering Greenwood. Am I unable to unlock Island Tourism (and therefore a new job and sunny view) and also Unlock the Transit Station?

I'm in your same situation regarding Island Tourism, I've just completed a mission far ahead of Conquering Greenwood and I haven't unlocked the trophy by completing it (just restarted the game before completing it). So I guess it's going to be a new game for us :(

Edited by Falken-N7
  • Like 1

On 25/05/2023 at 4:10 PM, Falken-N7 said:

I'm in your same situation regarding Island Tourism, I've just completed a mission far ahead of Conquering Greenwood and I haven't unlocked the trophy by completing it (just restarted the game before completing it). So I guess it's going to be a new game for us :(

That's sad news. I'm way past this mission and didn't pop the trophies for 10 and 20 missions completed. Don't feel like starting all over again... hope they fix it in a future patch.

On 27/5/2023 at 0:26 AM, Marcolashow said:

That's sad news. I'm way past this mission and didn't pop the trophies for 10 and 20 missions completed. Don't feel like starting all over again... hope they fix it in a future patch.

Not all hope is lost! Both trophies just popped while I was loading my game, out of nowhere!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zero-Zeno_19 said:

were you on a mission when you got them? because I finished the story of the second map 2 times but i got nothing

Yep, still have missions running. Currently on "Environmental Science" or however it's called (my game is in Italian).

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

I am currently having a lot of problems with the trophies of this game!

The map in question is -> Angel Shores

The trophies in question are:

- Island Tourism -> Pop at the same time as the 20 Mission Trophy

- Unlock the Transit Station

- Saving the World

- Clone Army-> finally pop

- That's Art -> finally pop

- Treasure Hunter-> finally pop

- Hoarder of Hidden Things->finally pop

I am not yet started the second card so case to follow

If anyone has a tip or information shared I am a taker

Thanks in advance

Edited by zelda95870

5 hours ago, steve2187 said:

I can’t unlock king of the world for finishing all quests on both maps it’s my last trophy before platinum 

I managed to get by on some trophies the fact of returning to the main menu before doing the necessary action to the trophy my allowed to unlock them without problem finally if I can afford lol

Example for collectible I went back to the main menu when I was at 9/10 and then I came back to take the 10th!

Do you have a mission in court to give it a try?

18 hours ago, zelda95870 said:

Hello everyone,

I am currently having a lot of problems with the trophies of this game!

The map in question is -> Angel Shores

The trophies in question are:

- Island Tourism

- Unlock the Transit Station

- Saving the World

- Clone Army

- That's Art -> finally pop

- Treasure Hunter-> finally pop

- Hoarder of Hidden Things->finally pop

I am not yet started the second card so case to follow

If anyone has a tip or information shared I am a taker

Thanks in advance

For Clone Army, buy the 10th (or more I guess by now) bus right after loading your savefile, and the same goes for Saving the World (reload your EV bus right after loading the savefile). Island Tourism popped for me right after loading the game one day, together with "A New Job" which is the 20 completed missions. Completely randomly one day. 

Keep in mind that as of now the trophies of this game are extremely buggy and usually stop tracking after 30/60 minutes since loading. There is a post in this thread that gives you a very great guide on how to take this game on.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Falken-N7 said:

For Clone Army, buy the 10th (or more I guess by now) bus right after loading your savefile, and the same goes for Saving the World (reload your EV bus right after loading the savefile). Island Tourism popped for me right after loading the game one day, together with "A New Job" which is the 20 completed missions. Completely randomly one day. 

Keep in mind that as of now the trophies of this game are extremely buggy and usually stop tracking after 30/60 minutes since loading. There is a post in this thread that gives you a very great guide on how to take this game on.

Hello

I managed to make them pop the trophies you quote except "Saving the World" which he absolutely does not want pop even after your tip I tried in mode "story, career, sandbox" thank you for your advice

Regarding the article I read it and I apply the advice given but it does not work every time!

So, game seems to be completely fucked and at random. Just unlocked the last two buses, closed the game, went back in, bought them...and nothing. This is driving me kinda nuts, since I actually like the game and have invested quite a lot in it. Gonna have to wait for Devs to fix it... hopefully they will, I've reported trophy bugs countless times on their Discord. Maybe I'll get them by exasperation...

• Like 2