XPerienced trophy bugged?

Paragleiber

16 hours ago, Rakanthukair1010 said:

From what I've been seeing, it seems that only the ps4 version is the one with the glitched trophy, has anyone encountered this glitch with the ps5 version of it?

Yes I got the digital version on ps5 and it's glitched. Only trophy left as well :(

On 21/07/2023 at 8:38 AM, Graffin_G said:

Sadly, not yet, even though 2K are more than aware of the issue. Heck, the trophy icon for the game is still messed up/missing for the PS5 version.

The only way is to power through the story mode from scratch, get to level 29, get close to leveling up, and make sure you ONLY pick up collectibles to get you up to level 30. Probably takes about 14-21 hours depending how quickly you can do the races and get the necessary XP from loads of grinding.

You could try putting a USB drive in and backing up your save when at level 29 (but for some reason the PS5 version wouldn't let me even put a tick next to the 698Mb file to do so... PS4 version did). Interestingly, I somehow fluked it that all the trophies unlocked perfectly on the PS5 digital version, but I had to replay the PS4 version 3 times to get them all (grrrr!).

Problem is im already on level 30 so not sure what I can do now and it's the only one left for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can confirm that this works and like Ricki wrote when you are close to leveling up to 30, don't go for races, go for collectibles, because i uploaded my sava data before reaching level 30 and did a race, after the race i got Level 30 and it didn't pop. So i downloaded my old sava data, collected a few collectibles (for me it was the pumpkins in Hauntsborough) until i reached Level 30 and then the trophy poped. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/23/2023 at 1:18 AM, RICKI said:

Guys you will be delighted to know that I have found a fix for the (Digital version on PS5). 

The bad news is that you will have to delete your entire progress and start from scratch. In order to do so, firstly unlink your 2k account, go to settings on your console then head over to storage, console storage and go to Games and Apps. Delete Lego 2K Drive. Now go back onto saved data, ps5 games and delete Lego 2K Drive. Ok now you can uninstall in the game and re-install it. 

Once re-installed, you will be starting from scratch (Level 1). Do not link your 2k account. You will need to work your way up to level 30. Once you get to level 29 and get close to levelling up to level 30, (ONLY AIM FOR COLLECTABLES TO HIT LEVEL 30, Whether it's Rainbows, batteries or whatever. 

From level 1 to level 30, it took me about 8 hours of gaming non stop. I went through all the races and played all to Grade A. Then I did a lot of the On-the go's and once I was close to level 30, just collected collectables in Big Butte County and boom the trophy finally unlocked. 

is this possible with the ps4 digital version, too?

Okay that fixes one thing but the other thing I need is the “found all garages” trophy on ps4 version after reverse auto popping from p5 to p4 and not getting xperienced or the banana smoothie trophies 

edit: nvm since it will be a full on restarted clean slate playthrough it should pop this time around I will update y’all. 

yup so I got the free banana smoothies trophy this time around after doing ricki instructions so this should work for lvl 30

final update I got the platinum now on the ps4 after doin 8hrs of grinding story mode to hit lvl 29 then doing the collectible to hit 30 and popped xperienced. Ricki solution just saved us digital ppl

Edited by charmelo54

On 9/22/2023 at 7:18 PM, RICKI said:

Guys you will be delighted to know that I have found a fix for the (Digital version on PS5). 

The bad news is that you will have to delete your entire progress and start from scratch. In order to do so, firstly unlink your 2k account, go to settings on your console then head over to storage, console storage and go to Games and Apps. Delete Lego 2K Drive. Now go back onto saved data, ps5 games and delete Lego 2K Drive. Ok now you can uninstall in the game and re-install it. 

Once re-installed, you will be starting from scratch (Level 1). Do not link your 2k account. You will need to work your way up to level 30. Once you get to level 29 and get close to levelling up to level 30, (ONLY AIM FOR COLLECTABLES TO HIT LEVEL 30, Whether it's Rainbows, batteries or whatever. 

From level 1 to level 30, it took me about 8 hours of gaming non stop. I went through all the races and played all to Grade A. Then I did a lot of the On-the go's and once I was close to level 30, just collected collectables in Big Butte County and boom the trophy finally unlocked. 

Preciate it so much I finally got the second platinum on ps4 version due to you. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Yes you can, When I got close to 30 I backed up my save and turned internet off just to test this and I was at the same level picked up 2 collectibles and this trophy popped fine.

is the internet complete off in the time from lvl 0 to lvl 30 ?

8 hours ago, Lord_Brune said:

is the internet complete off in the time from lvl 0 to lvl 30 ?

No I played it with internet on and linked to 2k the whole time apart from picking up 2 collectibles to go 29 to 30, Not sure if it matters I just thought I would try that but seeing as you can backup save before leveling up I would always recommend people to backup their save first.

• 1 month later...
On 6/5/2023 at 9:35 PM, G-SKI44 said:

I'VE FOUND A FIX! I should mention this only works for disc copies of the game, as it involves deleting and reinstalling the game WITHOUT the update file. This works easiest if you just turn your internet connection off for this fix. When the base game installs, just jump back into Story mode and drive around for like 30 seconds. Popped in the middle of a challenge for me. I then connected to my internet, downloaded the update file and am back to where I was, grinding away at the mileage trophies lol. But a potential fix for this lame bug is finally here. Let me know if this helps any of you!

This worked for me, you are a saviour 

Just got the trophy without any issues. The tracker was a bit buggy though, it didn't update correctly whenever I reached a new level. For example when i reached level 2 it jumped to 30/100 then when i reached level 10 it jumped to 33/100,  when i reached level 20 it jumped to 66/100 and when i reached level 29 it jumped to 96/100. I also reached level 30 by getting a collectible like others have mentioned here just to make sure. If anyone else has the same problem with the tracker when you start playing you probably shouldn't worry about it. 

On 12/1/2023 at 5:51 PM, Real_Colinio said:

The tracker was a bit buggy though, it didn't update correctly whenever I reached a new level. For example when i reached level 2 it jumped to 30/100 then when i reached level 10 it jumped to 33/100,  when i reached level 20 it jumped to 66/100 and when i reached level 29 it jumped to 96/100.

The tracker seems to be bugged for me too, I'm currently level 11 but the tracker shows 63/100.

• Like 1