[Fixed] Gun Pals unattainable?

thalles_63

I'm trying for 3 days straight to get gun pals and every time I get a message that there was an error. I was looking at the last achievers, and since may 24 no one got this trophy anymore. The servers were shutdown? Anyone knows anything about this?

Edited by thalles_63

There was an earner on May 25th in the PS4 version but I'd put my money on the servers just being crap as per usual. The servers for the Borderlands games have always been iffy and the Shift servers in particular are prone to taking a dump at random so I wouldn't worry about it, Gearbox will fix the problem eventually but if nothing changes in a few days, either email Customer support, report the problem in the official discord channel or Tweet at the official Borderlands 3 and Support Twitter accounts.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

40 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

There was an earner on May 25th in the PS4 version but I'd put my money on the servers just being crap as per usual. The servers for the Borderlands games have always been iffy and the Shift servers in particular are prone to taking a dump at random so I wouldn't worry about it, Gearbox will fix the problem eventually but if nothing changes in a few days, either email Customer support, report the problem in the official discord channel or Tweet at the official Borderlands 3 and Support Twitter accounts.

Yeah, I'll do that, if in a couple days more it doesn't work, I'll try to contact by discord or twitter the support team. When it starts to work again, I'll update the topic so everyone knows

13 minutes ago, LtTheBittersteel said:

Got it on the 25th ps5 without problems

Just my luck lol I tried one day after that and since then it's not working. But like HuntingFever said, probably a temporary problem, should work again soon

• 7 months later...
On 1/4/2024 at 11:01 AM, HuntingFever said:

The servers appear to be down again, because no-one has earned this trophy in either stack for 2 days now :(.

ps4 stacks seem to be working now and the ps5 one is still broken... rip

• Like 1