Notification and Posting Error Help (Fixed)

So I've encountered a few bugs the past day or so and I need help fixing whatever is going on. First, I can't click on my notifications or private messages. I can right click and open a new tab and they show up, but I can't left click and see them drop down. I've tried in both Chrome and Firefox. 

My second problem is, well a screenshot will explain it better I think. Whenever I post, this is what I see...

Screenshot15_zpsf8186ead.png

Screenshot16_zps81a5abf8.png

I deleted and re-installed Chrome earlier today and it fixed the problem but now, about 8 or so hours later, it is happening again. I haven't downloaded any other programs or add-ons so I don't know why it would randomly start doing this. 

Thanks for any help,

Parker

What version of chrome are you using?

May be a compatibility issue (which I doubt).

Also worth clearing your browser's cache in case there is anything strange being stored in there. Worth logging out of the site first then back in once you have cleared the cache

Firefox is still fucking up for me too. This is how my reply to the Dr. showed up on my screen after I hit post.

Screenshot18_zps6b7c5086.png

Parker

Does this happen on other forum websites too? If not it might be a problem that's occuring on the accounts of Moderators on PSNP :hmm: If you have an alt account, log into that and see if this still happens.

I may have fixed it. Checking my extensions and add-ons I found something called "FreeHD-Sport TV" which is something I've never installed, or even heard of, so I deleted it and now the site is working fine. I don't know how that would've ever been installed on my browser though.

Parker