They lowered the 'Renovator trophy' to 12 houses! Platinum now achieveable

1 hour ago, MushuMixLipa said:

Great news. I've still got to grind out mining and fishing but I'm assuming the thornes and conversations can be time skipped? 

I have no idea regarding this sorry, I didnt use any TT.

25 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

So how long would the plat take now

Well I played every day since I purchased, which was a few days after release, and did the thorn removal everyday. Platinum took me 8 months. The remove 3000 thorns trophy is the one that takes time, as only 10 spawn per day, meaning 300 days of daily attention (Give or take a few days for the thorns you start with on the map)

• Like 4

Dang, there goes my chances at top 50. It's not even counting me in the top 50 for this achievement. It stopped updating at 10:18

I got burnt out and missed so many days for night thorns. I still have like 70 days to go.

Edited by Un-holyDarkness
Added comment about nightthorns
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Caesar Clown said:

If you play through the new story quest, there will be a part in a new area that has quite a few Night Thorns. I don't know if they count, but there's a lot of them blocking the way.

I restarted before going in and they do count for the night thorns trophy. If you manage to get all the thorns in there you'll get around 60-70.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I've been playing the game a couple of hours a day since I started it and I've been doing just about everything I possibly can towards the different trophies. Taking 180 photos is the only trophy to have popped so far but I don't mind the grind if it means I can relax with Mickey Mouse and others instead of playing games such as Resident Evil 4. It makes me a little bit nostalgic at times as well as it reminds me of Animal Crossing. ?

• Like 1