ORC S+ ranks?

So my friend and I ran through the first mission together twice on professional going for the s+ ranks. I got a B the first time since I was letting him get everything for his then we would switch. He got an S rank on all 4 categories yet only got an A rank overall even meeting all S+ requirements. Ran it a second time and did even better with 0 deaths and more kills and he again just got an S not S+ even with an S on each category. What is happening here? What are we doing wrong? We did most collectibles and all requirements 

13 minutes ago, JRSC-100percent said:

What are we doing wrong?

Are you sure you're playing on Professional? Veteran isn't gonna give you S+.

Additionally, collectibles (Cameras) will help with the score and I believe time to complete the stage as well as accuracy.

39 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Additionally, collectibles (Cameras) will help with the score and I believe time to complete the stage as well as accuracy.

It was on professional. We had an S rank on all 4 requirements on professional. No deaths, 40 kills, 20 minutes

The other thing is tied to not just camera's but also the kill count and the random pick ups of info that also gives extra points too. a friend told me a good idea with the racoon statue. if you don't get it and only save it for when your doing the s+ ranks it can help. not sure if it does as I done it after but it would be a good idea to maybe keep that in mind. 

• Like 1

I did these in co-op too, it's definitely perfectly do-able. I used a video guide to find out camera locations and got the vast majority of those, kept my deaths at 0 (quitting and starting the game again to make sure it stayed to 0 if I died which also helps with the time) - oh and also go through the level really quick.

So me and my partner found it was mostly heavily based on kills for the S+, we made sure the person not going for the rank only killed enemies that were healthier like humans. Sometimes we went way over the requirement, say the S+ rank is 100 we did like 130 and then it wouldn't give us the rank, but then on replay we did like 150/160+ with all the others at S and it gave us the S+. So try to increase the killcount even more if possible -  even checking out another room for a lot of zombies as they're your best bet for the kills. Sometimes the ranks are weird. I even got an S+ on one level with one requirement at a B I think, but my kills were near double the requirement so I got the S+.

Also, make sure you're using Lupo and your teammate Spectre. They can point out all the data as well so you can collect all of those. With Lupo use the super soldier ability and use the shotgun to blast through the level as quick as possible. If you're seeing hunters for example in an area and you don't have to kill them, activate super soldier and run for your life for the next checkpoint.

If you want anymore tips, message me on PSN. Good luck! This game sucks and me and my partner hated it so I hope you get through it fast. It can be frustrating.

Edited by Redblaziken8
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Redblaziken8 said:

I did these in co-op too, it's definitely perfectly do-able. I used a video guide to find out camera locations and got the vast majority of those, kept my deaths at 0 (quitting and starting the game again to make sure it stayed to 0 if I died which also helps with the time) - oh and also go through the level really quick.

So me and my partner found it was mostly heavily based on kills for the S+, we made sure the person not going for the rank only killed enemies that were healthier like humans. Sometimes we went way over the requirement, say the S+ rank is 100 we did like 130 and then it wouldn't give us the rank, but then on replay we did like 150/160+ with all the others at S and it gave us the S+. So try to increase the killcount even more if possible -  even checking out another room for a lot of zombies as they're your best bet for the kills. Sometimes the ranks are weird. I even got an S+ on one level with one requirement at a B I think, but my kills were near double the requirement so I got the S+.

Also, make sure you're using Lupo and your teammate Spectre. They can point out all the data as well so you can collect all of those. With Lupo use the super soldier ability and use the shotgun to blast through the level as quick as possible. If you're seeing hunters for example in an area and you don't have to kill them, activate super soldier and run for your life for the next checkpoint.

If you want anymore tips, message me on PSN. Good luck! This game sucks and me and my partner hated it so I hope you get through it fast. It can be frustrating.

I can't message you because of your settings lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2023 at 9:44 PM, JRSC-100percent said:

It was on professional. We had an S rank on all 4 requirements on professional. No deaths, 40 kills, 20 minutes

When doing coop and trying to get S+ rank you are going to need to cameras but if you do it solo then you don't need to take out the cameras but you still almost need all the data packs on that mission to get S+ for that mission along with other requirements like time, no death, kills etc

Edited by nooitzben
grammar

• 3 weeks later...

When you play with less Players is significantly lowers the recommended Scores needed for each mission, so basically the more players there are, the more work you have to put in, if you do it solo, the Requirements for each mission are as follows for S+ rank on Professional

Containment

- Kills: 32

- Deaths: 1

- Items Collected: 12

- Clear Time: 25 Minutes

Corruption

- Kills: 150

- Items Collected: 20

- Clear Time: 35 Minutes

Lights Out

- Kills: 110

- Deaths: 3

Gone Rogue

- Deaths: 2

Expendable

- Clear Time: 30 Minutes

Redemption

- Kills: 100

- Deaths: 3

- Items Collected: 16

End of the Line

- Deaths: 2

- Items Collected: 8

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 6/18/2023 at 12:03 AM, Helyx said:

Yes, you can get S+ in veteran, I did it

Edited by retrohiit

• 5 months later...

Hey its all about the certain requirements, so;

1. Containment

- 32 kills

- 1 Death

- 12 Collectibles

- 25 Minutes Clear Time

2. Corruption

- 150 Kills

- 1 Death

- 20 Collectibles

- 35 Minutes Clear Time

3. Lights Out

- 110 Kills

- 3 Deaths

- 20 Collectibles

- 35 Minutes Clear Time

4. Gone Rogue

- 150 Kills

- 2 Deaths

- 20 Collectibles

- 35 Minutes Clear Time

5. Expendable

- 150 Kills

- 1 Death

- 20 Collecibles

- 30 Minutes Clear Time

6. Redemption

- 100 Kills

- 3 Deaths

- 16 Collectibles

- 30 Minutes Clear Time

7. End of the Line

- 150 Kills

- 2 Deaths

- 8 Collectibles

- 30 Minutes Clear Time

Oh you also have to make sure your on Veteran or Professional Difficultly

9 hours ago, Sharminator2490 said:

Hey its all about the certain requirements, so;

1. Containment

- 32 kills

- 1 Death

- 12 Collectibles

- 25 Minutes Clear Time

2. Corruption

- 150 Kills

- 1 Death

- 20 Collectibles

- 35 Minutes Clear Time

3. Lights Out

- 110 Kills

- 3 Deaths

- 20 Collectibles

- 35 Minutes Clear Time

4. Gone Rogue

- 150 Kills

- 2 Deaths

- 20 Collectibles

- 35 Minutes Clear Time

5. Expendable

- 150 Kills

- 1 Death

- 20 Collecibles

- 30 Minutes Clear Time

6. Redemption

- 100 Kills

- 3 Deaths

- 16 Collectibles

- 30 Minutes Clear Time

7. End of the Line

- 150 Kills

- 2 Deaths

- 8 Collectibles

- 30 Minutes Clear Time

Oh you also have to make sure your on Veteran or Professional Difficultly

Got it after a couple more tries.  I went around 50 or so more kills than before as opposed to 20 over the requirement and that must've put me over some threshold. I was on Professional.

Edited by TimDoubleday
  • Like 1