Microsoft exposed trying to kill PlayStation

Rozalia1

2 hours ago, Oberlin1694 said:

Xbox has sucked since Xbox One. They’re incapable of making an actual good exclusive out of maybe bar Forza.

They’ve run all of their decent franchises; Fable, Gears, Halo, that’s all, into the ground with terrible decision and money making decisions.

They haven’t released what I’d call a potential console seller since the 360 days and even then their quality dropped fast.

And now the only way they can potentially release a half decent exclusive is to buy out pre-existing studios that are known for their multi-platform games. It’s stupid; it’s wrong and it shouldn’t be allowed. Full stop. 

Sony isn’t to blame for Microsoft being inept and unable to design a decent game to save their lives. That’s entirely on them, so Sony shouldn’t get shafted because of it 

robert-downey-jr-praise-the-lord.gif

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Rozalia1 said:

BCLJI9I.png

UPDATE: We get to see the email. I've put it into the OP and given my new thoughts.

MS responded by saying the e-mail is an old strategy that they ultimately didn’t pursue. All the stuff they’ve bought and tried to buy since then says otherwise. They’re so full of shit.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 3