Which of These PS4 Features Appeals The Most To You?

Goro

Which of These PS4 Features Appeals The Most To You?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which of These PS4 Features Appeals The Most To You?

• Player reputation system based on a user rating system
    • Advanced matchmaking system (to help pair you with players at your skill level or player preference)
    • Ability to chat across PlayStation platforms (i.e., with PS3 or PS Vita users)
    • Ability to change your PlayStation username
    • Ability to be invisible: see who is online without broadcasting the fact that you are online
    • Ability to party chat with more than 8 people at a time
    • Synchronization of messages across platforms, so that PS3/PS Vita messages all appear on PS4 and vice versa
    • On-screen notifications when your friends come online

4 days ago, Sony sent out a survey to certain PSN users asking how appealing these features would be to them so there's no doubt they are being considered. The ability to change your username is the most appealing to myself even though i would probably not even use it but it would stop the amount of pointless accounts being made by people who can't decide on a username.

I voted for on-screen notifications when friends come online, it's actually annoying not knowing when your friends come on. Although I want the ability to pause downloads, I find that that isn't listed makes me wonder if they are even thinking about doing it. Another neat little feature could be to see which friends are currently live streaming, so you know you don't constantly send party chat invites or what not.

Edited by X_Kustoms_X

It depends on how they did it. The rep system on Xbox One is supposed to be a lot more automated and account for people being sore losers as it measures your performance over several weeks. I'm not sure how well it actually works though since I've probably only played about 30 seconds of MP on my Xbox One lol.