It is difficult Platinize "STARHAWK"?

DemyxIX95

Platinize? I like that. That's a good word. I might use that in future.

Anyway, I didn't play much of Starhawk. Only a small bit of the PS+ version (which didn't feature the multiplayer component).. but the trophies looked a bit easier than Warhawk. (that took me 5 years to plat), it just didn't appeal to me. Best bet is to look up a trophy guide. Have a quick look through and see if there are any drastic challenges, or what methods you can use. Try ps3t.org, they have great guides. ... I don't think there IS a Starhawk guide on this site yet.

• 1 month later...

The single player trophies are all incredibly easy. The co-op mode, Prospector, is the only grind on the trophy list that I can remember. It's a pretty easy game but probably not very active anymore. Wednesday night there is a PS Forums server that is generally full.

Easy platinum without boosting.

I would start and I would like to know if it is rather nice as platinum! you have to help them with friends online, or you can do it alone with two controllers in private? Please answer thanks :)

Never heard platinize. I approve of this new word! Anyway, PS3T.org gives the game a difficulty of 5/10 to plat, but it takes 100+ hours to plat, which is obviously VERY time consuming.

• Estimated Platinum Difficulty: 5/10
  • Approximate Time To Platinum: 100+ hours (if doing it legitimately) - 30-40 hours if boosting
  • Trophy Breakdown: 37trophy_bronze.png 11trophy_silver.png 1trophy_gold.png 1platinum.png
  • Offline: 30trophy_bronze.png 3trophy_silver.png 1trophy_gold.png (A lot of trophies can be done on or offline.)
  • Online: 7trophy_bronze.png 8trophy_silver.png 0trophy_gold.png 1platinum.png (psn.png Pass Required)
  • Missable Trophies: Nope
  • Minimum Playthroughs Needed: 1
  • Glitched Trophies: None so far

• 2 weeks later...

The timeline for this game is a bit off. You have to WIN 300 matches in a game where matches can last for quite a while. There is also the problem of not many people playing anymore. What I did to get the platinum was to get another disc (gamefly although you could probably buy one from GameStop for next to nothing these days) and then use boost accounts so that you have four players... boost away.

• 1 year later...