Horrific Pacific glitched?

TheRetroManiac

Started this game and I have noticed I have not got the trophy for beating the tutorial after the prompts on screen are gone, so I'm assuming I have beaten the tutorial, and it has not popped. Only trophies I have is create a stone tool and the flock of seagulls which just popped as I was on the island, didn't try for that one.

Edit: So when I did this I tried it in an online game and the prompts on screen vanished after cooking the crab meat, so I think the game bugged out as I'm just doing it in Solo now and the prompts are there working just fine, and the trophy just popped I'm guessing its buggy in online play I don't know.

This topic was supposed to be in the EU section, don't know how I ended up putting it in the NA forum.

Edited by TheRetroManiac

FYI, the game is currently bugged so you can get the platinum instantly. I notice that you don't have the plat. Look at the forums. You just need to join someone who already has the platinum and all your trophies will autopop.

52 minutes ago, Jacob Faulk-King said:

FYI, the game is currently bugged so you can get the platinum instantly. I notice that you don't have the plat. Look at the forums. You just need to join someone who already has the platinum and all your trophies will autopop.

LOL, OP is the one who started that topic so I guess he knows it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Djeheuty said:

LOL, OP is the one who started that topic so I guess he knows it

Just realized that. Wonder why he didn't get the platinum using the method? Or maybe the site just hasn't updated?

42 minutes ago, Jacob Faulk-King said:

Just realized that. Wonder why he didn't get the platinum using the method? Or maybe the site just hasn't updated?

No, I was curious and manually updated his profile here.  He doesn’t have the plat on his main account.  Seems odd but maybe he doesn’t want to get it that way?  @TheRetroManiac ?

On 7/10/2023 at 8:42 PM, TheRetroManiac said:

Yeah, I am playing the game normally giving it a chance as I was really wanting to play this for ages and when I finally got round to it, I discovered that method, but I would rather play and try and enjoy the game for what it is. I have nothing against people who are doing it, you do you, it does not bother me at all.

Can it be done legitimately? Previous posts suggest one or more trophies were buggy or even undoable.