ESO

Lhadrrab

4 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Server based save transfer does that mean I could autopop my last 2 stacks?

Not autopop, but "savepop" by making/transferring saves before missable/story trophies. Then the other half of the list (collectibles, combat) you can "triggerpop" by doing +1 action

Edited by hore

8 hours ago, Lhadrrab said:

Before you comment. I have almost done Skyrim 4 times 100% now on this new account I started to have only 100% games that is pretty hard.

I had done quite a few games before in my other deleted account including Skyrim, GTA 5, bo3 etc but my OCD brain needed a fresh account with only good games that I enjoy and no easy plats. 

I’m wondering what you guys think about what I should go for next. The options are ESO 100% for both PS4/PS5 or The Witcher 3 all 4 trophy lists for 100%. 

Elder scrolls series has 7 trophy lists right now including Skyrim x4 and ESO x3 so maybe so all 7 before I start Witcher 3 x4? 

Damn bro.. I also started a new account cause i couldn’t handle that i couldn’t get 100% anymore because of server down games ): Im not doing the same thing as you yours is a bit more extreme, but it respect it and i wish you very very much luck doing ESO 3 times So good luck with that✌️ i’ll also send you an friend request if thats okay with you. Love other completionists ?

7 hours ago, WiktorM101 said:

Doing this will cure your ocd real quick.

How much playing the same can you stand?

For me stack of the same game look so pointless and stupid.

Good luck with eso. From my understanding top 1 pvp trophy requires more hours daily then irl job for few days.

If it were easy platinums then yes i also hate it.. but what this man will be doing i can only have respect for that.

1 hour ago, SaiyanSenshi said:

If it were easy platinums then yes i also hate it.. but what this man will be doing i can only have respect for that.

I don't hate it. Blocks of the same game are not exacly aesthetically pleasing for me.

I would pretty much prefer if there were no stacks at all.

ESO is just borderline insanity. I have around 150 hours in it, and that's barely scratching the surface. After the main story, I think each trophy will take just as long, or longer. One trophy for each 100+ hour long activity. Two if you autopop, but still.