Anybody else really love this game series

Jammerdude07

I absolutely love this game and have for years, probably picked up this game on steam around 2017 and liberated the whole map on there I couldn’t get enough then did it again on Xbox around 2019 and now doing the 100% on ps5 and I still can’t get enough. Jc4 as well is amazing to me and I’m so happy these games were made, I hope we see a jc5 one day

• Like 2

I love the just cause series, the only one i never played was one since its much older. Its so much fun to mess around in

14 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

The only JC game I’ve ever played was 2 on PC like 10 years ago.

It’s one of those series I’ve been meaning to come back to and never have.

I recommend just cause 3, 4 is a little worse but not bad. Just cause 3 has frame rate issues at times but the game is such a blast and it doesn't get bad enough to ruin the experience. Besides just cause 3 is on sale a lot so whenever you can get it I'd try it at least.

Just Cause is just one of those games that's really fun to just screw around in and cause absolute chaos and destruction. Very satisfying in that way and 3 and 4 especially give you a lot of creative ways to cause the most ridiculous things to happen. Using the retractor resulted in some of the funniest moments I've ever had in gaming. It's just completely bonkers what you could do with that thing. 

The world is a bit bland and the story is crap but at its core, the games are a lot of fun. The only people that say Just Cause is boring are the people that play it in a boring way. If you take the same approach to everything then yeah, it becomes boring and redundant because you're taking the same approach. The game encourages you to use your imagination with the tools given to you and take different approaches, that's the way it was intended to be played. 

• Like 1