can i play the ps5 version and auto pop the ps4 version?

the_sultan999

hi, i apologize if this has been asked before but i was wondering before i commit to this game. I of course would like to play the ps5 version and if i manage to get tons of trophies here can i go back to the ps4 version and autopop everything? kinda like diablo 4? thanks in advance.

2 minutes ago, the_sultan999 said:

hi, i apologize if this has been asked before but i was wondering before i commit to this game. I of course would like to play the ps5 version and if i manage to get tons of trophies here can i go back to the ps4 version and autopop everything? kinda like diablo 4? thanks in advance.

always check fastest 100% achievers. if there are tons of few seconds completionits it means that title autopops

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can confirm ps5 will auto pop :) as I had 2,200+ hours on ps4 transferred smoothly to ps5 (my ps5 says I played 4,200+ hrs which can’t be right)

and as a Warframe the ps5 ver has much better load times which helps me progress considerably quicker whenever I’m farming missions over and over

the ps4 ver on ps5 is slightly slower but compared to my old ps4 the difference can make a man cry ? 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/11/2023 at 4:51 AM, Dreadnought190 said:

I can confirm ps5 will auto pop :) as I had 2,200+ hours on ps4 transferred smoothly to ps5 (my ps5 says I played 4,200+ hrs which can’t be right)

and as a Warframe the ps5 ver has much better load times which helps me progress considerably quicker whenever I’m farming missions over and over

the ps4 ver on ps5 is slightly slower but compared to my old ps4 the difference can make a man cry ? 

Will you get the ps5-exclusive trophies automtically, if you have done the requirements on ps4 (like doing all railjack ship missions, or getting the Sisters of Parvos Weapon)?

Please let me know

On 9/10/2023 at 3:15 PM, servus99 said:

Will you get the ps5-exclusive trophies automtically, if you have done the requirements on ps4 (like doing all railjack ship missions, or getting the Sisters of Parvos Weapon)?

Please let me know

I can confirm that too. 👍🏻 I got 100% the ps4 ver and started the ps5 ver. The extra dlc trophies auto popped too. 👍🏻 I just had the one trophy left but railjack is a bit of a butt crack so I’m not rushing into for my sanity’s sake. :)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Anyone knows if I can play mostly the ps5 version and then jump to ps4 version and autopop trophies from time to time? Doing so would risk my chance at getting any of the trophies in the other version? I remember when you could get locked out of a trophy or something. I don't mind redoing stuff if needed as long as I don't get locked on a trophy, and I'd like to play mainly the ps5 version. 

On 12/17/2023 at 10:25 AM, GravityQueeen said:

Anyone knows if I can play mostly the ps5 version and then jump to ps4 version and autopop trophies from time to time? Doing so would risk my chance at getting any of the trophies in the other version? I remember when you could get locked out of a trophy or something. I don't mind redoing stuff if needed as long as I don't get locked on a trophy, and I'd like to play mainly the ps5 version. 

There used to be an issue where you'd be locked out of ps4 trophies if you got them on ps5 first, when it comes to activities like quests. I'm not sure if that is still happening but I am keeping my eye on the forum because this cross progression system they've started to implement might fix that issue. 

• Like 1

On 12/20/2023 at 4:13 AM, cy1999aek_maik said:

There used to be an issue where you'd be locked out of ps4 trophies if you got them on ps5 first, when it comes to activities like quests. I'm not sure if that is still happening but I am keeping my eye on the forum because this cross progression system they've started to implement might fix that issue. 

Its inconsistent but eventually after updates have occurred people have been able to pop trophies on the 4 after receiving them on the 5. Generally its safer to go from 4 to 5 then from 5 to 4 but almost everyone that I am aware of that had unlock problems eventually got the trophies when they logged back on

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ChaoticDoomOfBob said:

Its inconsistent but eventually after updates have occurred people have been able to pop trophies on the 4 after receiving them on the 5. Generally its safer to go from 4 to 5 then from 5 to 4 but almost everyone that I am aware of that had unlock problems eventually got the trophies when they logged back on

Oh that is good to know. I wonder whether going from pc to ps5 will autopop. Time will tell