SERVER SHUTDOWN - NOVEMBER 29TH

Paddle-Snake

5 hours ago, ISAMU_MkII said:

LOL, you're right.

There is NO way to "help you" on ranked matches.

Is random matchmaking, your are own. You need play seriously and give your best to make difference and help your team won the match.

Best time for Asia is GMT+9 starting from 20PM until 1AM, but since the matchmaking still broken, If you get 10 matches for the whole day... is a lot.

I do play seriously, I am just trying to find a group of people that are willing to queue up for ranked. I spend more time searching for games than I do actually playing.

On 11/23/2023 at 9:14 AM, pavelbagirov said:

There is no motivation for players to play game because all what you get it’s just 100/200 xp and not xp for how good you was in the match. 
Awful also that there is no ultra rare trophies on PS4 version. But game want from you 250-300 hours to 100% with all no contest matches and loading and connection errors.

As far I remember, the Lv.50 trophy is ultra rare on the PS4.

On 11/23/2023 at 1:46 PM, Lord-of-Enix said:

I do play seriously, I am just trying to find a group of people that are willing to queue up for ranked. I spend more time searching for games than I do actually playing.

You will spend more time on queue than playing the game.

This rule apply to Asia, even on busy hours when a group of dedicated Japanese players keep playing this thing when they don't need anymore.

The game is broken and some users like me frequently get booted to the starting screen because the connection dropped for unknown reasons.