SERVER SHUTDOWN - NOVEMBER 29TH

Paddle-Snake

For anyone trying boosting I would just avoid it because the admin team for the game is still active and they have been punishing users doing anything like that and even posted about it on the JP Twitter.  Wouldn't be good if you got some boosting down and the account is just banned preventing you to finish the rest of the game.

• Like 1

By the way, how is the activity during weekdays? I tried to grind some xp before work but spend a hour on the queue screen (30 minutes in na/eu and 30 minutes in asia).

I swear to god, if dead servers will make lvl 50 impossible for me....

18 hours ago, Varhur said:

By the way, how is the activity during weekdays? I tried to grind some xp before work but spend a hour on the queue screen (30 minutes in na/eu and 30 minutes in asia).

Yup yup, it's back to 30 minutes per match and that's on both servers (during midnight in Asia), let's fucking go, I love getting nowhere

Edited by Varhur
  • Like 1

On 10/3/2023 at 9:21 AM, Varhur said:

Yup yup, it's back to 30 minutes per match and that's on both servers (during midnight in Asia), let's fucking go, I love getting nowhere

I usually play from 9pm to 11 pm (GTM-4) and I find matches quickly, mostly it takes time to find the 1st match, after that it's back to back.

On 10/2/2023 at 2:31 PM, Varhur said:

I play casual matches normally, it takes less than two or three minutes to match.

BUT ranked is IMPOSSIBLE! I can’t find a single match and spend long time searching… This is sad, cause three trophies depends on it.

By the way, how to switch region servers?

7 minutes ago, mestre_cabelo said:

I play casual matches normally, it takes less than two or three minutes to match.

BUT ranked is IMPOSSIBLE! I can’t find a single match and spend long time searching… This is sad, cause three trophies depends on it.

By the way, how to switch region servers?

You can switch regions in the title screen before you connect to the server (on the right top).

Just switch from EU/NA to Asia, then you are good to go :)

If you win 3 out of 5 games and do 1 MVP, you are instant gold.

On 10/7/2023 at 5:48 PM, jayboo1991 said:

You can switch regions in the title screen before you connect to the server (on the right top).

Just switch from EU/NA to Asia, then you are good to go :)

If you win 3 out of 5 games and do 1 MVP, you are instant gold.

I switched it, but still can’t find a single match!

I don’t know what is going on… I never played a ranked match before, so, the only issue i can think is if the placement matches affect the matchmaking?

On 10/9/2023 at 9:57 AM, mestre_cabelo said:

I don’t know what is going on… I never played a ranked match before, so, the only issue i can think is if the placement matches affect the matchmaking?

Because it’s dead or there is only one game going on at a time

On 10/9/2023 at 6:57 AM, mestre_cabelo said:

You need to get on when games are active and need to convert your timezone as such.  I find matches around 5-6PM JST and they last for several hours before it goes into much longer matchmaking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, AkaPadawan said:

Is there still time if you start now with 23 days to go?

No chance, you'd have to play it for 150+ hours in 23 days, which maybe could've been doable if the game was properly populated. With having to wait for 5-10 minutes between matches during peak hours and only 20 days worth of "first win of the day" bonus...I'd say it's impossible

• Like 4

On 11/6/2023 at 11:30 PM, Sydoki said:

No chance, you'd have to play it for 150+ hours in 23 days, which maybe could've been doable if the game was properly populated. With having to wait for 5-10 minutes between matches during peak hours and only 20 days worth of "first win of the day" bonus...I'd say it's impossible

This ☝🏻

Don’t waste your time! 

The game is pretty much dead even for the Asian servers.

I only found people playing ranking matches from 20PM (GMT+9)

Today I arrived 8AM and nothing.

Is 13:35PM now and not a single ranking match yet to join.

Is insane!

And is Sunday! I would never imagined that would be so dead like this. I only need 10 more levels for the last trophy, very unlikely I will get that in those conditions.

Until Lv.40 was boring and painful, the same stages over and over... decided gave a break, too bad was my big mistake.

Is a cross platform game as far I remember, at least for the PlayStations... how became so dead is bizarre.

Even the older Battle Operation 2 have more players than this.

Edited by ISAMU_MkII

On 11/12/2023 at 1:40 AM, ISAMU_MkII said:

The game is pretty much dead even for the Asian servers.

I only found people playing ranking matches from 20PM (GMT+9)

Today I arrived 8AM and nothing.

Is 13:35PM now and not a single ranking match yet to join.

Is insane!

And is Sunday! I would never imagined that would be so dead like this. I only need 10 more levels for the last trophy, very unlikely I will get that in those conditions.

Until Lv.40 was boring and painful, the same stages over and over... decided gave a break, too bad was my big mistake.

Is a cross platform game as far I remember, at least for the PlayStations... how became so dead is bizarre.

Even the older Battle Operation 2 have more players than this.

It is really painful! I’m playing like 6 ~ 10 hours every day straight to gain at least 3000 XP.

I need only more 10 ranks, but the time consuming for matchmaking and all the NO CONTEST matches are very stressful. 

I’m counting the days to finish this!

20 minutes ago, mestre_cabelo said:

It is really painful! I’m playing like 6 ~ 10 hours every day straight to gain at least 3000 XP.

I need only more 10 ranks, but the time consuming for matchmaking and all the NO CONTEST matches are very stressful. 

I’m counting the days to finish this!

What lvl are you right now?

If I found more than 10 matches each day is too much.

For some users the game is having issues in matchmaking.

And I am one of them, reason unkown... up/dl speed of 80Mbs I shouldn't have facing issues, but I am and leaving in Asia.

I never would imagined that they would drop the XP earning. I stopped on LV. 40 one week after the game was released. Too much stress, I hated the game when I stopped and If I knew that now would be that bad to earn XP I wouldn't gave up at the time. Gundam Battle Operation 1 for the PS3 had players until the servers closure.

I am Lv.41 now and is impossible... If at least on weekends the servers was crowded I would have a chance... but raising one level each 2 and half days is stupid.

Dumb idiots that planned this game, the servers are closing... why not give to all XP earning boost until the closure?

Edited by ISAMU_MkII
  • Haha 2

Yeah for anyone going for this right now it's basically impossible. For those who are still grinding keep trying random times and pray you get into matches. When I was matches away from level 50 I left the game on searching for a few hours until it eventually put me in one.

Population is going down hard and might pick up once we close near the shutdown week but don't bet on this and keep attempting to get into matches even if its just watching something and letting the game run.

Honestly it'll be rough and hopefully people who are near finishing it can knock it down soon.

I should stay until the end.

Servers close in 29th but for my timezone will be 30th at 10AM

I will not play other games besides this so I'm very committed to the end.

Ranked matches can't be boosted, but we need 10 users to start and end the match. If here we have a group of 5 or less that can join the Asia evening frequently, that would be something to make difference.

Victory is 200XP, defeat is 100XP now.

And I realized that besides Asia region still playing, only is possible find ranked matches on nightime GMT+9

And last levels they ask more XP.

I'm LV.41 now and after reach 4.100XP that 42 will be obtainable. To complete LV.42 you need achieve 4.200XP so LV.50 will be 5.000XP.

Awful, isn't?

Edited by ISAMU_MkII

Hello everyone, I just started this game a couple of days ago without realizing how unpopulated the game is. I am trying to at least get the ranked trophies before shutdown, does anyone know of a good time to play ranked in the asia servers? If anybody would be willing to help I would greatly appreciate it and I will help with anything in return.

Edited by Lord-of-Enix

On 11/14/2023 at 5:32 PM, ISAMU_MkII said:

Ranked matches can't be boosted, but we need 10 users to start and end the match. If here we have a group of 5 or less that can join the Asia evening frequently, that would be something to make difference.

And I realized that besides Asia region still playing, only is possible find ranked matches on nightime GMT+9

I'm LV.41 now and after reach 4.100XP that 42 will be obtainable. To complete LV.42 you need achieve 4.200XP so LV.50 will be 5.000XP.

Awful, isn't?

You don’t need 5000 for 50 that’s for 51

On 11/21/2023 at 2:50 AM, ClockWorkPhantom said:

You don’t need 5000 for 50 that’s for 51

LOL, you're right.

On 11/21/2023 at 2:38 AM, Lord-of-Enix said:

Hello everyone, I just started this game a couple of days ago without realizing how unpopulated the game is. I am trying to at least get the ranked trophies before shutdown, does anyone know of a good time to play ranked in the asia servers? If anybody would be willing to help I would greatly appreciate it and I will help with anything in return.

There is NO way to "help you" on ranked matches.

Is random matchmaking, your are own. You need play seriously and give your best to make difference and help your team won the match.

Best time for Asia is GMT+9 starting from 20PM until 1AM, but since the matchmaking still broken, If you get 10 matches for the whole day... is a lot.

On 11/15/2023 at 3:32 AM, ISAMU_MkII said:

Awful, isn't?

There is no motivation for players to play game because all what you get it’s just 100/200 xp and not xp for how good you was in the match. 
Awful also that there is no ultra rare trophies on PS4 version. But game want from you 250-300 hours to 100% with all no contest matches and loading and connection errors.