I need help with my trophycard as a forum signature

Hello fellow hunters, I tried to get my trophycard to display in my signature on playstationtrophies.org. I now tried something in my profile on this site, so if I really figured it out this time and it works, which we''l; see if I post this, then this post can be removed. Otherwise, can somebody tell me what to do to make it work?

Just copy it from the front page after updating your profile (click get trophy card) and paste the 2nd option (BBCode) into your signature space.

williebrillie666.png

Edited by Helyx
  • Like 1

I posted it my about me, and if I look at my profile there while editing it, I see the trophycards image there, however, if I look at my previous post, I don't see the about me anywhere.

Edit: I assumedI needed to paste it in the about me, cause I see no signature field, so I assumed it was that. Lol, it's been ages since I did this. I managed to get the card in my signature a long time ago on another Forum, but that's been nearly a decade... Lol. I just forgot how it works. ?

Edited by williebrillie666

Go to the home tab at the top of the page and update your trophy card.

Now click on the go to trophy card option.

Copy the BBCode and then go to the forums. Click on your forum profile on the top right of the page. Click on Account Settings and after you do that click on "Signature." Once you're in there, paste the BBCode into the signature section and save it. If done correctly your trophy card will show up in your signature section and update along with your card. You won't have to redo this every time you earn a trophy as it will update automatically.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sczkn said:

Go to the home tab at the top of the page and update your trophy card.

Now click on the go to trophy card option.

Copy the BBCode and then go to the forums. Click on your forum profile on the top right of the page. Click on Account Settings and after you do that click on "Signature." Once you're in there, paste the BBCode into the signature section and save it. If done correctly your trophy card will show up in your signature section and update along with your card. You won't have to redo this every time you earn a trophy as it will update automatically.

I finally found the signature option iny settings, and I pasted the code. However, I still don't see my signature under my recent posts.

Edit: not under this post either. Lol. ?

Edited by williebrillie666

1 minute ago, williebrillie666 said:

I finally found the signature option iny settings, and I pasted the code. However, I still don't see my signature under my recent posts.

Edit: not under this post either. Lol. 1f605.png

If your on mobile turn your phone the other way, I am seeing it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, williebrillie666 said:

Edit: not under this post either. Lol. 1f605.png

As others have mentioned before me your trophy card is there. It’s just the mobile page has some issues so try rotating your phone to landscape to see it yourself.