Game good?

Ravie_HD

I am thinking about playing this game but have a few questions. Is it good (aka similar to PC version)? Is the DLC free or does it need to be purchased? And can 100% of the trophies still earned or are there unobtainables? Are there pure online trophies or can everything be done offline coop?

Edited by Ravie_HD

All the trophy DLCs are fee updates but MP trophy DLCs are inaccessible for most people in the PS4 version unless they use exploits due to the devs intentionally blocking access to the Legacy Mode after the Bedrock Edition patch went live. Also, the PS4 version has no mod support. As for fun factor, I used to be a big fan of the game but after losing several worlds to save file corruption, I stopped caring about it so only come back when the new trophy updates land. IMO, this is the sort of game that was made for the PC so if you're going to get it, do so over there, then you can mod the hell out of it and have a lot more fun than you can in the console versions (of which the PS3 and Vita versions run like crap).

Ultimately though, I now find this game to be incredibly boring since there's no real story and the game does a lousy job of explaining things once you're done with the initial Tutorial so longevity is very much a subjective thing. If you're a creative person, then you will get some value out of this but if you're not creative, it will likely bore you death.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

15 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

All the trophy DLCs are fee updates but MP trophy DLCs are inaccessible for most people in the PS4 version unless they use exploits due to the devs intentionally blocking access to the Legacy Mode after the Bedrock Edition patch went live. Also, the PS4 version has no mod support. As for fun factor, I used to be a big fan of the game but after losing several worlds to save file corruption, I stopped caring about it so only come back when the new trophy updates land. IMO, this is the sort of game that was made for the PC so if you're going to get it, do so over there, then you can mod the hell out of it and have a lot more fun than you can in the console versions (of which the PS3 and Vita versions run like crap).

How does the mp exploit work and can it be done with the ps4 version on the ps5? Also is the exploit accepted on this site or will the trophies be flagged?

Best sandbox game ever

idk its a fun game

its all up to how creative you are

play at your own pace, however you want

i enjoy the freedom with it all

i just cant keep up with the newer updates in my older world (even though i am platinum and 100%) i just have to travel so damn far for new unloaded chunks to get to the new stuff

• Like 2

23 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

There are several exploits available but I have no idea if they work on the PS5:

So assuming that the exploit works, can I do all online trophies solo with main account and one alt account?

Edited by Ravie_HD
Edit

24 minutes ago, ZinHunterAK said:

There's 1 trophy that requires 3 players, something about killing 2 players with a bow iirc, so you'll need to boost that one or a bit of luck. Or 2 consoles lol

Other than that one everything mp can be done with 1 console and 2 controllers 

I actually did that trophy with 3 controllers lol. Though that was the ps3 version.