Sleeper hit here

I walked into this one blind and for some reason expected it to be more of a cinematic platformer/puzzle adventure like Journey or Inside. I was pretty surprised when it ended up being hack’n’slash. I liked it but remember feeling like the combat got repetitive apart from the bosses. I agree though that it really flew under the radar for a lot of people. Knowing folks on this site, a number of people probably avoided it since it doesn’t have a platinum. Missing a collectible and having to do a second playthrough was the pits, but I like to play games on easier difficulties before I go for the harder difficulty trophies anyways. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Definitely a fun game (Especially if you play it with Hindi audio and English sub), a little difficult, I need to get back to 100% it, a shame there's no platinum (I know India doesn't really have much platinum hunting, as I have been told, although it seems to be slowly happening given Mystic Puzzles and Venba are both Indian games I believe).

On 8/4/2023 at 8:40 PM, SoliDeoGloriaIHS said:

I bought this a few months back and started this today and I am really enjoying it!  It's a gorgeous game with a beautiful setting, the story, based on hinduism, is intriguing and the gameplay is fun and solid.  Maybe the only drawback, and one that I am experiencing, is that if you miss a collectible, you have to do a whole entire new playthrough, but other than that I am absolutely enjoying it.  I'm just surprised this never got the love that, at least to me, it seems to deserve.  If you enjoy action/adventure hack-n-slash platformers in an exotic setting, this might be for you.  Also, this might seem strange to say, but even though they are completely different games, I get some serious Uncharted vibes from this.  That might be due to the exotic setting and some puzzles mixed in.  Anyway, just my own two cents for whatever it's worth.  Just wondering if anyone has played this and feels the same or similar about it.  Be well, everyone. 

Uncharted? Seems more like the old God of War games to me. Too bad it doesn’t have a platinum, but since I’m of Indian descent I must play and support this game lol.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/28/2024 at 1:16 AM, ZanFear said:

Uncharted? Seems more like the old God of War games to me. Too bad it doesn’t have a platinum, but since I’m of Indian descent I must play and support this game lol.

I just finished this and I agree it reminded me more of the older God of War games. I had never heard  of it until it came to PS plus this past week. Thankfully the PS5 version has a platinum and chapter select. 

• Like 1

The art direction in this went hard. If this studio becomes bigger, they could make a spiritual successor to Prince of Persia’s glory years. 

If it’s within your gaming expenditure bandwidth, buy this game directly to support the devs. I read the studio owner had to sell his house just to see this to completion. 

Edited by Eraezr

This game is just ok to me. The art and atmosphere are impressive for a small indie studio but the combat encounters feel off. Controlling Raji feels alright but the enemy attack patterns have not been properly balanced. 

I put this game down to easy (which I almost never do) just so I can be done with it quicker. 

Hope everyone else is enjoying the game though.