Allenbird's Quest for Every Platinum

allenbird

yeah you might not recognize the enemies, or the concept of time travel and such, but I don't think you would be lost. I won't say it's a great game. I have been watching Dr. Who since I was little so for me it was more nostalgic than anything.

yeah you might not recognize the enemies, or the concept of time travel and such, but I don't think you would be lost. I won't say it's a great game. I have been watching Dr. Who since I was little so for me it was more nostalgic than anything.

• 2 weeks later...

So QoS is still platable? Did you boost or are there enough people online to get the trophies?

I tried boosting in the beginning but it neve4r seem to work out, so I just did it in normal Team Conflict matches over and over and over...lol. Yeah there are still plenty of people who play it.

Thanks guy for leaving me a message. I appreciate it. hehe nothing shocking about me Oskar.

• Like 1

I tried boosting in the beginning but it neve4r seem to work out, so I just did it in normal Team Conflict matches over and over and over...lol. Yeah there are still plenty of people who play it.

Thanks guy for leaving me a message. I appreciate it. hehe nothing shocking about me Oskar.

:awesome: So much win

Remember me when your famous! :D

Edited by GhostBaneR3aper

thanks allen i cant believe people still play, that gives me hope.

Thanks guys. Now I am on a quest to Plat tom Clancy's Endwar. I like the game itself but in the past some of the trophies have had glitches. We have now found a way to get these trophies legit and I have a buddy helping to get the rest.

• 2 weeks later...

I just added Tom Clancy's Endwar to my list. It is #153 on my list of 172 platinums. Alot of thanks goes to Naks13 for initially taking a chance to try and get Dog of War with me so that we could confirm it was acheivable.

Oh man I missed that. I should have come in here. I spent all weekend boosting Warhawk.

Wolverinefangirl...I do have SF4 on my list. It is a game I want to plat. Thanks for the motivation. I will want to plat it even more now.

• Like 1

Oh man I missed that. I should have come in here. I spent all weekend boosting Warhawk.

Wolverinefangirl...I do have SF4 on my list. It is a game I want to plat. Thanks for the motivation. I will want to plat it even more now.

I'll be rooting for you on the SF4 Plat :yay:

You'll have a lot of NISA titles to work on

What is NISA?

I'll be rooting for you on the SF4 Plat :yay:

Haha thanks. I will need it. Last time I tried it took me several weeks to develop the proper callous on my thumb just to play.