Server Closure January 5th 2024

karanjitmann400

8 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Are the servers still up for this and MLB: The Show 20?

Btw, including the trophies listed in the Trophy Guide as online, there's 3 other trophies that seem to be unobtainable:

• And so it begins...
  • Halfway There!
  • Silver but it Feels like God

They are the trophies for leveling the Universal Profile. When I tried loading mine it reset it to Level 1 and said "The Show Online is Closed" (Which is the universal message in this game that the online is done.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jdh0921 said:

Btw, including the trophies listed in the Trophy Guide as online, there's 3 other trophies that seem to be unobtainable:

• And so it begins...
  • Halfway There!

They are the trophies for leveling the Universal Profile. When I tried loading mine it reset it to Level 1 and said "The Show Online is Closed" (Which is the universal message in this game that the online is done.

Thank you for the info, I'll file the PSNP+ reports in the morning :).

15 hours ago, jdh0921 said:

• And so it begins...
  • Halfway There!

I just loaded my game up and it still shows my Level as usual .. is there anything else you did? and did you tried to Level again and check, if it saves?

Edit: I just popped the plat from MLB 20 - made the levelling in Franchise Mode.

@HuntingFever Those trophys mentioned above are still possible.

Edited by jayboo1991
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, jayboo1991 said:

I just loaded my game up and it still shows my Level as usual .. is there anything else you did? and did you tried to Level again and check, if it saves?

Edit: I just popped the plat from MLB 20 - made the levelling in Franchise Mode.

Thank you for the info :).

16 hours ago, jayboo1991 said:

Good catch. Im guessing my game save was gone, and so the data is only saved locally now. That's why mine wasn't showing. 

• Like 1