It wakes, Not half bad and skillful trophies unobtainable if you played ps5 version before

Hi everyone, I'm experiencing an issue that doesn't let me obtain that trophies after playing the ps5 version. I tried to raise a new character to level 25 again and boost another perk to level 3 but nothing happened. Do someone have a solution or they are unobtainable at all for people who first played the ps5 version?

• Like 2

Hey i have the same issue as you, i did a ticket to the devs and they say nobody knew that, so try to make a ticket or something, the more we are, the more chance they'll fix it soon !

I did'nt find any way to avoid that, i guess the only way is to start Ps4 version and only Ps5 afterward ! 

But i'm stuck like you are for now

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MAUSZX said:

So... Wait, doesn't autopop is available from ps5 to ps4?

Partially. If you play the ps4 version after playing the ps5 one, I, II and III-50 trophies will pop, and the cumulative trophies will also pop just doing it one time. The only problem is the trophies mentioned before, which are unobtainable. I have already reported this issue to BHVR.

• Like 2

On 9/1/2023 at 7:25 PM, RicSS--2007 said:

Partially. If you play the ps4 version after playing the ps5 one, I, II and III-50 trophies will pop, and the cumulative trophies will also pop just doing it one time. The only problem is the trophies mentioned before, which are unobtainable. I have already reported this issue to BHVR.

This is no longer the case, they're bugged on PS5 also. I switched from the PS4 version to the PS5 one on August 31 and I, II, III, III-50, Skillful, It wakes and not half bad did not pop, as you can see on my profile. I tried prestiging/levelling several killers but nothing, I should have unlocked them at least 10 times by now. I also reported the bug on the dead by daylight official forum, but after yesterday's patch the problem persists.

Edited by Marco-Snake-
  • Like 3

Definitely just experienced this myself a moment ago.

From my PS4 version, I already had Heather halfway to level 12, so I’d chosen to level up Dwight instead from scratch, and played my first match on the PS5 version.

I accumulated enough Bloodpoints from that, along with completing the Survivor and Killer tutorials, to reach level 10 with him. “It Wakes” never popped for me though, even after a restart.

I’m actually curious: are you supposed to be able to freely play on either the PS4 or PS5 version at will and switch between them whenever you want?

I’m wondering if I reinstall the PS4 version if I can earn the level 25 trophy with Heather, or if it’s maybe bugged on both versions, now that I’ve switched from one to the other?

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve ask the devs and it doesn’t seems like they are taking care is this problem, so i found a little idea but for now i don’t think it will work, i’ve ask that my data files got deleted but they refused, pretty sure that would solve the problem here

If anyone have news or and idea that could work !

Edited by Salamandxrs

• 4 weeks later...

Turns out this applies to I, II, and III as well. 

If you levelled a character up enough prior to the Prestige rework to get Prestige III in the new system, and you launch the PS5 version before you launch the PS4 version, I, II, and III will autopop for you. However, when you go back to the PS4 version, they will not pop even if you level a brand new character up from 0 to Prestige III.

I am currently experiencing this situation right now and I'm not sure what to do about it. It seems now that the platinum is unobtainable for me despite there being literally no way to predict it would work like this.

On 10/19/2023 at 10:56 PM, Burgins said:

Turns out this applies to I, II, and III as well. 

If you levelled a character up enough prior to the Prestige rework to get Prestige III in the new system, and you launch the PS5 version before you launch the PS4 version, I, II, and III will autopop for you. However, when you go back to the PS4 version, they will not pop even if you level a brand new character up from 0 to Prestige III.

I am currently experiencing this situation right now and I'm not sure what to do about it. It seems now that the platinum is unobtainable for me despite there being literally no way to predict it would work like this.

The only solution is to send a ticket to the developers. The more people report this, the more likely it is to be fixed

• Like 1

I finally got around to submitting a detailed ticket and got a non robotic response. It sounds like they're gonna take it seriously but need more info from others. If this is all anyone is missing for the plat I highly recommend taking a screenshot of your list and attaching it in your ticket. Be as detailed and thorough as you can in your ticket as well.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
في 25/10/2023 في الساعة 22:29، قال ShayShay1993:

تمكنت أخيرا من تقديم تذكرة مفصلة وحصلت على رد غير آلي. يبدو أنهم سيأخذون الأمر على محمل الجد لكنهم بحاجة إلى مزيد من المعلومات من الآخرين. إذا كان هذا كل ما يفتقده أي شخص للمنصة، فإنني أوصي بشدة بالتقاط لقطة شاشة من قائمتك وإرفاقها في تذكرتك. كن مفصلا وشاملا قدر الإمكان في تذكرتك أيضا.

You get the trophy?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The trophies are finally fixed. The didn't only fix the trophies mentioned before, you also unlock all the trophies you have in the other version. Enjoy everyone the trophies.

Edit: not all the trophies pop. In my case skilled huntress did not pop along with some others. Idk why BHVR takes that much to fix the trophies at all 🥲

Edited by RicSS--2007