Party Patrol trophy is impossible

Hello.

I literally only have two trophies left to finish the platinum of this game, one of them is to kill 100 enemies with vehicles, and the other is the one that gives the title to this post. The trophy calls for the last of the squad to be killed, but it turns out that this can only be achieved in a mode formerly called Dirty Bomb, which mimics battlefield gameplay. The problem is that this game mode turns out to be dead, there is no way to find a game. You must see another way, I'm desperate, I've spent up to a whole day looking for a game and nothing. It's maddening.

• Like 1

yeah i have the exact same issue, even with crossplay enabled i cant find any games at all and havnt been able to since it released on ps+, im curious how people are still getting this trophy each day when i cant even find a match?. could possibly be my region in australia?

yeah true, I tried to search for a game, but the mood is dead and most players only play team deathmatch. if possible try playing it on weekends maybe you will fine some players playing it. and for the trophy for killing 100 kills with vehicles, you can get it by playing team deathmatch and to use the RC-XD scorestreak 

4 minutes ago, GastNDorf said:

It's litteraly impossible at the moment since the mode is completely dead, and it will kick you after searching for a while.... How many people do you even need to start this mode?

32 players if you cant find a lobby

I did it Solo like a week ago. On weekends I was able to find a lobby once I was searching in the evening (EU). I pretty much always met the same people and once I got the lobby I was able to play the whole evening since barely anyone left and the lobby stayed together.

I was able to actually find a daily lobby for the game mode every single day during rush hours on NA roughly from 2pm till like 8pm CST thats when people leave and the lobby dies for the day. Keep in mind that theres literally just this one lobby happening at a time and the game doesn't allow you to drop in mid match so at times you can be searching for this lobby for 20-30min however long the game can take and someone drops so whenever you find it play as long as you possibly can.

The actually annoying part of the trophy is just how random and luck based it truly is. At time you can finish 5 back to back games with plus 30 kills each and not get a single squad wipe medal, other times you can drop in and in the first game finish with 7 kills and get 2 squad wipe medals there. So it just comes down to grinding the mode till eventually is done.

To anyone with this on their backlog go for it asap as its bound to die really soon and getting 32 players to start a game and boost this with might be way worse than doing it now legit.

Edited by Abraniell

11 hours ago, Abraniell said:

I was able to actually find a daily lobby for the game mode every single day during rush hours on NA roughly from 2pm till like 8pm CST thats when people leave and the lobby dies for the day. Keep in mind that theres literally just this one lobby happening at a time and the game doesn't allow you to drop in mid match so at times you can be searching for this lobby for 20-30min however long the game can take and someone drops so whenever you find it play as long as you possibly can.

The actually annoying part of the trophy is just how random and luck based it truly is. At time you can finish 5 back to back games with plus 30 kills each and not get a single squad wipe medal, other times you can drop in and in the first game finish with 7 kills and get 2 squad wipe medals there. So it just comes down to grinding the mode till eventually is done.

To anyone with this on their backlog go for it asap as its bound to die really soon and getting 32 players to start a game and boost this with might be way worse than doing it now legit.

This exactly. It's one lobby that is basically playing the whole time, so when you just missed the start of the match you might be searching for a game for quite a while without result. I pretty much constantly found that lobby from 6 pm GMT+2 and later. Once you're in, just keep at it until dirty bomb is selected as the next mode. And then it's basically all based on luck and randomness, as mentioned by others. I feel like I got more medals out of staying near a bomb that is about to be activated, however, since players tend to rush towards the bomb when it's ready for detonation. There were also some groups boosting in the lobby at times, so maybe you will be able to join them to speed up the process.

9 hours ago, Bene12345 said:

Once you're in, just keep at it until dirty bomb is selected as the next mode.

BTW you can get squad wipe medals on whatever Fireteam mode its selected not necessarily just dirty bomb. I thought to clear this out since OP also alluded to this and it's a common misconception and might speed up the process if you aim to go for this medals on all of the games. Most of mine were earn on Hardpoint but by far the best one to do this legit is on Elimination as there are limited lives per team and respawn times are way longer than other modes so it gives you better chances of killing the last member of a team, problem is that most people never vote for this mode and I was only able to play it once but when I did I got 3 medals so I can't imagine how quick this will be if only Elimination was voted for.

If it feels impossible to complete naturally, then you should consider boosting. It’s how I got mine done quickly and easily. The group I joined had a few EU/NA players hosting squads in their server (Oceania was dead). All squads dropped in at a corner of the map, someone would bring a bike and the first person to go for the trophy sat on the bike and started the kills. Rinse and repeat for the next person. The bike isn’t absolutely necessary but it helps progress Mean Machine, though it’s easy enough to get the trophy using the RC-XD score streak - kills with the remote controlled car count as vehicle kills.

Oh and randoms will eventually pay you a visit but just simply switch to another corner and try to get trophies asap for everyone.

Not impossible. I did it solo on PS5 over a year ago, and solo again on PS4 last month. Use a shotgun/LMG build with Semtex. If you have a few friends it's even easier, and then you could boost it to make it trivial. It's all about luck and the time you put into it, because I'm not that great at online play. You can do it, if an old drunk can...cheers.

• 1 month later...