Trophy Thoughts & Guide

1 hour ago, ICavv said:

+1 cook main here. I only ever once got over 8,000xp and that was when a body was killed and rag dolled allowing me to infinity spot it. Other than that I have been in the 6,000's multiple times just by playing legit. Not sure what type of lobbies they are getting into where 8,000xp happens frequently... Even with boosting, 50 hours is way off more like 70-100 hours.

On average you make as much xp as you say but you can easily make 8000xp+ since they haven't patched the basement exit glitch yet.

let a victim escape from the basement exit and then scan them for infinite xp.

On ps4 you can search on the same time with a friend to boost level 50 even faster. 

Edited by PoundofLife89-_-

15 hours ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

On average you make as much xp as you say but you can easily make 8000xp+ since they haven't patched the basement exit glitch yet.

let a victim escape from the basement exit and then scan them for infinite xp.

Ah another exploit, there you go, that's why, I see why you were so hesitant to say now 😆 I've never heard of that one lol

So it's there if people want to use it. (For now until patched). The games too fun to not just play it normally though. So yea for normal players just enjoying the game, 75-100 hour plat.

Also I'll add, it's a pretty easy straightforward platinum, probably like a 2/10 difficulty, 3/10 max

Edited by esstee11