Trophy Thoughts & Guide

74 public matches is more reasonable that the previously suspected 1974.

This list looks like it appreciates your time as a player, while giving you ample opportunity to continue playing long after platinum (the way trophies should be).

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Xillynoc said:

I see the devs clearly listened to the backlash against requiring nearly 2k fuckin matches for a bronze

1974 was excessive and a no-go for me, I was just gonna play it a bit via Game Pass. I might pick it up on PSN but will wait for reviews here because these devs aren't that great with trophy support and fixing issues. 

Edited by PortaLuna

2 hours ago, PortaLuna said:

1974 was excessive and a no-go for me, I was just gonna play it a bit via Game Pass. I might pick it up on PSN but will wait for reviews here because these devs aren't that great with trophy support and fixing issues. 

On steam i got 100%. All achievements works fine.

I think that all trophies can be obtained without problems.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Flynnerigan said:

I'm gonna be that guy and say I hope you can't obtain them in private matches.

You'll get more enjoyment from the game if it has to be all done legitimately. The list isn't tricky, most of it will come naturally over time.

I hate to be THAT guy but while it may be more enjoyable for YOU and those like minded for others playing in private avoiding cheats, modders, griefers, trolls, toxic people ect and playing with your friends and not randoms is alot more enjoyable by a long shot

Edited by Taliesin_2943

23 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I hate to be THAT guy but while it may be more enjoyable for YOU and those like minded for others playing in private avoiding cheats, modders, griefers, trolls, toxic people ect and playing with your friends and not randoms is alot more enjoyable by a long shot

I will be playing mostly public lobbies for the trophies but I absolutely understand your viewpoint. I'm guessing this game will bring over the F13TH/Evil Dead crowd and from my experience in both of those games it was filled with trolls who would throw match on purpose or just straight up gas light constantly

Edited by ClintonLS90
  • Like 1

On 8/15/2023 at 10:32 PM, PoundofLife89-_- said:

Quick Guide:

You need 4 players to do all trophies in private exept 74 public matches must be done in public and Mine all Mine - Execute all four victims in a single match needs 5 players in private.

Amazing, another great news especially for annoying trophy like 30 second kill, thanks for confirming pound.

I will enjoy matches with random for one week, because after that I will jump on Armored Core VI, after platinuming AC , I will resume Texas.

1 hour ago, zulqarmessi said:

Amazing, another great news especially for annoying trophy like 30 second kill, thanks for confirming pound.

I will enjoy matches with random for one week, because after that I will jump on Armored Core VI, after platinuming AC , I will resume Texas.

I hope it works with the day one patch. Test servers are off now.

Edited by PoundofLife89-_-

Anyone else currently unable to join any matches? I know the game only went live 30 mins ago but I just repeatedly get an error message when trying to play. Dying to play my first match!

Edit/update: oh what a rip, by looking on 'community news' section ingame, there says servers will go live 14:00 UTC time zone on the 18th. Tut asif I have to wait another like 14 hours to actually play! Lol oh well

Edited by esstee11
Info update