Trophy Thoughts & Guide

29 minutes ago, esstee11 said:

Anyone else currently unable to join any matches? I know the game only went live 30 mins ago but I just repeatedly get an error message when trying to play. Dying to play my first match!

Edit/update: oh what a rip, by looking on 'community news' section ingame, there says servers will go live 14:00 UTC time zone on the 18th. Tut asif I have to wait another like 14 hours to actually play! Lol oh well

spacer.png

53 minutes ago, esstee11 said:

Anyone else currently unable to join any matches? I know the game only went live 30 mins ago but I just repeatedly get an error message when trying to play. Dying to play my first match!

Edit/update: oh what a rip, by looking on 'community news' section ingame, there says servers will go live 14:00 UTC time zone on the 18th. Tut asif I have to wait another like 14 hours to actually play! Lol oh well

Yeah servers will go online at 10 am Eastern time and 1400 UTC

The slaughter family will see you then.

I think it looks like an excellent list for a multiplayer game. There are enough personal challenges mixed in here to make for a lot of unique game experiences. Some of them look semi-challenging but that's part of the reward.

Hope you all enjoy the game! I'll get my first run in on Sunday evening. 

• Like 2

I'm excited for it! 

I am grateful that it is easier than Friday the 13th as well in that it's not both survivors AND killers! Now let's just hope and pray it lives longer than that game did as well

Edited by Derezzed_Gamer

Hello trophy hunters.
Finally, this game is released as PlayStation!
Like Dead by Daylight, which I personally enjoyed playing, I'm also looking forward to this game.
The trophy composition in this game looks pretty good.
Do you guys think so, too??
I don't know if DLC will be released later, but it will probably be released, right?

Now the question is....will this be DLC trophy list bonanza just like DBD? 😂 It looks fun, there are some technical issues like stuttering based off of streams I'm watching right now though. Probably just gonna try it on Steam.

Edited by PostGameBlues

Does anyone know if there is any cross-progression for PS4 and PS5? I know the devs said there was none, but we've all heard that song before and how wrong they were. Evil Dead: The Game has some stats cross-progress; I think mainly it was the character and account levels, even though the devs said there would be no CP. 

9 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

I can't imagine doing Mine all Mine legit in a public match without boosting. But I'm the crazy one going to try. I mean I may eventually get it and I actually like the game (first few games I was unsure but it's growing on me). I actually prefer this game to DBD by miles.

Imagine how good it'd feel to get that one legitimately. 💪

Glad you're liking it. The comments I've heard so far from friends have been positive. 

That "what will be left of you?" is obviously a homage to the stupid Friday the 13th platinum. It's like the developers rubbing the salt in. Thank god dome nice person changed the requirement for that. What will be left of you? Yes really funny. But overall it is a fun multiplayer game, I can't stop playing the family, will try survivor soon.

Does anyone know of there is a limit to the amount of Skill Points you can earn? I’ve been playing as Family members, Leatherface and Cook, but decided to give another character a try but I’m not earning any skill points at the end of matches. I’m playing in Public Matches, earning XP, but no skill points.

EDIT: Okay I read that you earn 5 skill points when your player level goes up. I was leveling up every match early on so I thought the character was earning the skill points. I haven’t had a chance to level up again since my post so I haven’t confirmed but that’s what I read online.

Edited by EPICRAGE
Clarification

6 hours ago, THJamie said:

How are executions on the gallows done with Leatherface?

I think when the victim is on the ground, instead of pressing X to execute, you press SQUARE to pick them up and bring them to wherever there is a hanging hook. The only place I have done it is in the kitchen of the family house just like in the movie.

30 minutes ago, EPICRAGE said:

I think when the victim is on the ground, instead of pressing X to execute, you press SQUARE to pick them up and bring them to wherever there is a hanging hook. The only place I have done it is in the kitchen of the family house just like in the movie.

Yeah the chainsaw needs to be stopped as well.

Getting a kill within the first 30 seconds is hard